PDA

View Full Version : Rq6?

Michael Hopcroft
December 4th, 2014, 00:06
Two parallel lines of thought. The first: d100 for FG needs a 3.0 upgrade, but nobody has time to do it. The second: Runequest 6 has been getting an inordinate amount of attention in the circles I frequent.

Maybe a RQ6 project for FG could be done for FG3, and the code used to upgrade BRP as well....

Tharabbor
May 16th, 2015, 00:17
This Will definitely be a great idea ! RQ 6 is such an awsome game !

Archlyte
June 20th, 2015, 07:55
This Will definitely be a great idea ! RQ 6 is such an awsome game !

I agree. I have devoted myself to helping other people realize the amazing qualities of this system. I wish it had been around 20 years ago, but I'm happy that I at least found it now.

Chorpa
April 7th, 2016, 14:19
I just came here after we have decided to take a break from D&D5 with out face to face group and try out RQ6. One of and probably my all time favorite game. And found this post. I do second this. Design Mechanism are a small company but they keep pushing such high quality products it would be a shame not to have support over FG for it. Guess I better start learning how to create a ruleset myself from scratch. But since it is so closely related to BRP I wonder if an extension is not the way to go. Have met Pete and Lawrence personally and they are very reasonable guys and I am pretty sure it would be no problem to even make RQ6 (soon to be renamed Mythras) an official License. :-)

damned
April 9th, 2016, 01:45
An extension is the way to go. Later this year a new BRP ruleset should be available (if the little birdies Im hearing are right that is).

CrossRoads
May 30th, 2016, 13:25
By any chance did the little birdies mention whether the new ruleset would be an updated version of the "big gold book" or the upcoming brp essentials?

damned
May 31st, 2016, 05:55
By any chance did the little birdies mention whether the new ruleset would be an updated version of the "big gold book" or the upcoming brp essentials?

I dont know the answer to this... Ill let you know if I hear anything.