PDA

View Full Version : Wood and Dungeon Themes for 5E

Griogre
November 30th, 2014, 20:00
I had a bit of time today so I updated my Alternative Wood and Dungeon Themes to work with the 5E ruleset in addition to the CoreRPG, 4E, 3.5 and Pathfinder rulesets. There is no different between the 32 and 50 pixel version other than the token size on the character sheet and maps so if you use FG's default setting to auto scale your tokens you won't see any difference. You should only have one of these extensions selected at once.

You can get the themes from this thread:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20355-Alternative-Wood-and-Dungeon-Themes

Let me know if you see any problems.

Kelendros78
December 4th, 2014, 22:03
The tabs and link marks don't change only the background changes

Griogre
December 5th, 2014, 05:30
The link icons should change in the library and character sheets, there are some changes to textures in the character sheet. On the desktop the buttons on the right and Advantage/Disadvantage cluster of the buttons do not change.

I originally just modified the themes in 4E because I didn't like the token size of the PCs, something not really important in FG3 since there is now autoscaling, unless you use spell templates. When the core ruleset came out I made the themes compatible with all the rulesets based on the core ruleset. However, I'm a programmer and have zero artistic ability beyond image manipulation. :p If someone wants to do some new button art, I'd be happy to add it. :D

Griogre
July 16th, 2015, 21:19
I updated these themes to work with the 5E decal options so the Smiteworks Wyvern is not automatically placed on the desktop. There is a link in the first post where you can download the updated themes.