PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 (maybe 2) people for Friday Night Pathfinder (9PM EST- 12/1AM EST)

jasonthelamb
November 27th, 2014, 23:30
Game Calendar Entry (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1299)

Pathfinder Module Play
As of right now, we are a party of four looking for one or two more adventurers for our party. Looking at the makeup of the party, a rogue-type and some sort of melee fighter would compliment the group greatly.

I plan on running a number of modules with this group of players before undertaking an Adventure Path with them, so if you think you'd like to be in a long-term game on Friday nights, shoot me a PM.

We play from 9PM EST to 12/1AM EST, depending on how the module is going, how close we are to a "cut off" point, how the players are feeling, etc. We use TEAMSPEAK 3 for voice communication, and I have Skype up so players can ask me questions on there during the week if they need to.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM so we can get to building a character as soon as possible, like I said - a rogue-type and fighter-type would fit best in this group, but I'm not going to tell a player what to play.

Dr_Babylon
November 28th, 2014, 03:17
I'm not sure how much my opinion is worth on these matters but I would like to endorse any project headed by jasonthelamb. I had the pleasure of participating in one of his campaigns a little while back and found him to be an organized story-teller with clear communication skills who welcomed constructive input from his players. Were it not for my own limitations, I would have pounced upon this opportunity already.

Why not get in on the ground floor and see where it leads?

jasonthelamb
November 28th, 2014, 22:35
Just an update, we're full at the moment, though anyone interested in joining just shoot me a PM and I can add you to the waitlist.