PDA

View Full Version : I think my links are broken

jhall6766
November 26th, 2014, 19:41
I have several C & C mods that was bought through the FG marketplace... Im not sure but I believe the links are broke or do you have to manually go through and create the links... Everything has a grayed out box next to it ...

ddavison
November 26th, 2014, 19:47
They expire after a certain number of downloads, but I can restore any of them if you need them again. Shoot an email to [email protected] with the order ids you need reset and we can correct them.

Note that you can also enter your forum username and password into your FG settings and click Update and see if it automatically lists the product # in the window there. If it does, then it means the product will be auto-installed with the latest updates when you click the Update button on the launch screen.

jhall6766
November 26th, 2014, 22:59
Thanks for the response ... However it seems that my emails with the order ids have been deleted... I appreciate the help....

ddavison
November 26th, 2014, 23:13
Thanks for the response ... However it seems that my emails with the order ids have been deleted... I appreciate the help....

I believe the order id will still display in the order history even though the download links won't be active. As mentioned earlier, you might want to try to enter your forum username first and try that route. If that doesn't work for you, just send your email address or addresses that you may have used for your purchase and we can look them up for you that way.

jhall6766
November 26th, 2014, 23:42
Thanks again for your help... I found the order id and have sent an email to support... I also tried the other method twice without success..

damned
November 27th, 2014, 04:05
So you have set it up like this?

jhall6766
November 27th, 2014, 17:07
Hi damned ,
I tried that a couple of times yesterday...