PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 5th Edition Group

Draca
November 17th, 2014, 03:10
Looking to join an existing campaign or a new one as a player.
I am familiar with 5th edition , but new to FG.
I have Skype and google hangouts , and i am willing to get other voice programs if needed.
Also have camera if needed.
Eastern Time zone
Available on Thursdays any time, Sundays after 8 pm.

Draca
November 22nd, 2014, 03:12
Shameless bump in hopes of attracting more attention.

Emerald_wind
November 22nd, 2014, 04:27
Don't give up, there are games out there, and openings happen pretty quickly. I know I will be looking to start a 5e game, but due to work and another project I am currently tied up with, getting it going before the new year is out of the question. Keep trying back, you never know when something will pop up, that's how I got into most of the games I've played in.

GunnarGreybeard
November 22nd, 2014, 05:38
Barring any real life issues, I am planning to start up a 5e game after the 1st of the year but Emerald_windis correct, keep checking periodically and you should find a game.

jh79
November 22nd, 2014, 23:21
PM sent Draca :)

Draca
November 23rd, 2014, 07:19
Don't give up, there are games out there, and openings happen pretty quickly. I know I will be looking to start a 5e game, but due to work and another project I am currently tied up with, getting it going before the new year is out of the question. Keep trying back, you never know when something will pop up, that's how I got into most of the games I've played in.

I have a feeling once the DMG hits the DMs hands , that games may be a bit more prevalent.
I completely understand the work thing , i work retail and this period from Turkey day to Christmas is very time consuming , hence my limited availability.
I have a group on roll 20 and it looks as tho we may be transitioning to FG in a few weeks.
We are in the process of parsing the MM and probably the Magic items once we have the book.
We may even be looking for another player , im not sure if were going to replace the one that just dropped out or not, but ill be sure to have the DM post if we do.

Many thanks for the encouraging words.

Draca
November 23rd, 2014, 07:20
Barring any real life issues, I am planning to start up a 5e game after the 1st of the year but Emerald_windis correct, keep checking periodically and you should find a game.

Ill keep an eye out for your game, thanks for the heads up =)

Ellspeth
November 29th, 2014, 02:54
Good luck, I have had excellent luck finding games here, but I too would like to see a D&D 5e, a saturday would be good for me, but I am patient

Alzarian Crimson
December 15th, 2014, 02:30
Ellspeth, I just sent you a PM.