PDA

View Full Version : Interest in Vampire V20 Game

Darkeye4876
November 13th, 2014, 04:20
I have been wanting the opportunity to run a V20 game for a while now, but my current RL group has not been able to find the time to start a game due to schedule conflicts. So I want to see if their is any interest here on the forum for a modern Masquerade game.

With one or two exceptions my evenings are open all week after 5PM (-06:00 Central Time). I would be willing to run a Weekly or Bi-Weekly game using Skype, C3, or any other voice based chat to communicate. I always feel that Heavy RP is necessary for any WoD game so if speaking in character is not your thing this may not be the game for you.

Andrepartthree
November 17th, 2014, 22:09
(Blinks).. I'm a little bit shocked, I was under the impression there was a lot of love for Vamp the Masquerade (AWESOME RPG, enjoyed it a ton back in my tabletop gaming days) in the RPG community ... 5 days and still no responses? Huh? (scratches head)... you guys prejudiced against Texas vampires or something? If so shame on you :P (kidding darkeye kidding :) )

I'm mostly a lurker on FG now, all my spare time is going into slowly.. ever so slowly.. piecing together my home brew adventures/modules .. so, no time to join a game as a player anymore :( ... I have to admit I was scratching my head over the V20 reference for a bit then did a google search

https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/11679/metaplot-of-vampire-the-masquerade-v20

Vamp the Masq 20th anniversary edition you mean? :)

What I find particularly shocking is that there's a huge shortage of ready and willing GM's on FG and still no one has posted on here showing any interest in darkyeye's campaign! Darkeye I'm assuming too that you mean you prefer voice chat over text on FG as a means of communication - which I don't blame you for at all, I personally go in the opposite direction (text for in character voice for out of character) but I know there's a lot of players who feel text only is too slow and want to speed things along :) ... It might get a bit confusing though as far as when someone speaks over the voice chat whether or not they're speaking "in character" or "out of character"... I know there are some FG groups who solve this problem by typing everything out of character that they have to say (so it's assumed that anything you say over the mike is "in character" or at least that's my understanding ;) ) ... but then that would slow things down too (typing instead of just saying everything).. each group has their own preference I guess :)

Are you newbie friendly? If you don't mind players new to FG and to Vamp the Masq rules perhaps you could post a second thread " Looking for FG newbies who want to play a vampire ! " or something to that effect? If nothing else it should get people's attention :) ... Also if you don't mind a suggestion maybe give people a bit more info about the game in terms of what "situation" the players start out in (are they fledging vampires still under the protection of their Sire? Recently released vampires looking to make a name for themselves? ) .. what city does the campaign take place in? Do the PC's start as Camarilla , Sabbat , Anarch, something else as far as "faction" (or simply "unaligned" ? ) ..

Also perhaps consider a forum to encourage role playing between vamp's in the terms of in-depth conversations (whether between PC's or PC to NPC?) .. I found epic words to be a fun website for this - though not sure if you'd have time to do forum RP too on top of running a weekly or bi-weekly FG game :)

https://www.epicwords.com/

Best of luck with this I hope you find players :) ... and as you can probably guess from reading between the lines kudo's to you for being willing to GM in the first place :) .. lots of " I only want to be a player not a GM " folks out there (though I guess there are real life demands that can stop an otherwise willing person from GM'ing) ...

viresanimi
November 17th, 2014, 23:38
Definately interesting. Alas I am on EU central time. So that could be quite late for me.
But if this is happening, I might be interested either way. I have too much free time.

Vires Animi

Dr_Babylon
November 18th, 2014, 03:12
I have wanted to try out a Vampire game for years now but, unfortunately, my well-documented text-only caveat remains a factor. Would that my speaking voice did sound even remotely appropriate for a diminutive, precocious child-actor television star turned calculating vampire information broker...

With that being said...c'mon everybody else! Make this thing happen!

Dr Babylon

Andrepartthree
November 21st, 2014, 16:30
Well this is embarrassing :( .. my apologies to the FG community for scolding y'all on not showing more interest in this thread :P ... original poster has not logged into FG since he first posted if the FG website is telling me the truth ...it shows his (her?) most recent activity as "Nov 12th".. same day he posted it... then that's it, no apparent log in after that on the OP's part? ... I sent him a PM (loathe to see the time and effort I put into the post to go to waste you see :P ) around the same time I posted to alert him (her?) to the fact there were posts on the thread but - no response. On the other hand maybe there's some unexpected personal issue occupying the OP?

Anyways , felt like I should apologize to the community since I was doing the scolding-teacher-lecture thing re: no one applying for his (her?) game ... but there's no activity on the GM's part ! :P .. sorry everyone !

Valarian
November 22nd, 2014, 08:51
For the record, I'd also be interested in Vampire for a UK-friendly time. Available most weekday evenings.

Darkeye4876
November 22nd, 2014, 19:43
Hello all. I apologies for such a late response. I have had terrible luck with my internet the past month and switch providers. To be honest I didn't even remember I had posted this lol. But I am still trying to find players and yes if their are still interests then it is still happening :-)

PBRaymond
November 25th, 2014, 19:46
Hey guys,

I'm definitely interested in a Masquerade game, I'm under USA Central Time, but in local time, I could do anything from about 10PM - 3 AM, most nights.

The only thing is that I don't really have a good set up to do any voice chatting and am pretty much restricted to typing only, so if that's a deal breaker I probably won't be able to do it,

But still! I'm glad there is an interest in Masquerade / White Wolf games here!

Andrepartthree
November 26th, 2014, 00:29
If anyone has the tolerance for long boring posts :P

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19579-Advice-for-new-FG-players

the bit there about "do you prefer typing or voice chat".. it's been my experience that mixing the two (some doing voice chat some doing text) usually doesn't go well for the text only people :( ( or it hasn't for me anyways :( )

Darkeye4876
November 26th, 2014, 02:36
Well that's certainly true. I have been in games like that and it can be hard for the ones in Chat to keep up with conversations. I have also discovered that when it comes to heavy RP it is best to go full Chat or Voice. Now if we where under normal time constraints I would say chat, but that can become long, tedious and often cause conversations to take up a great majority of the game time. It also forces you to limit the amount of players in a game to 3 or 4 tops if everyone is a good typist.

Bedsides I always felt that if you wanted to do chat then it would be simpler to do a play-by-post game. Not that I have anything against them, in fact I would even be willing to start a PBP game if the interest was high, although I have little experience in running one.

PBRaymond
November 26th, 2014, 02:45
Sure thing, that's probably very true. I'll sit this game out since I can't do voice chats.

Good luck though! Hopefully World of Darkness gets more popular in general here on Fantasy Grounds, Masquerade and World of Darkness in general is a great roleplaying system.

Darkeye4876
November 26th, 2014, 15:20
As far as the premise of the game I have a few ideas. I want the game to take place in Chicago present year. Since Gahenna did not happen as they stated in the original series their will be some revisions to the current story:
1.) Even though Gahenna didn't happen, no one can ignore the signs that have happened thus far. Such as Kupala in the dark ages and the Red Star.

2.) The week of nightmares left the Ravnos destroyed. If their where any that survived they have yet to show themselves.

3.) The Sabbat attack on the East Coast in which the then Justicar of the Gangrel Xavier may or may not have seen an Antidiuvian still resulted in the Gangrel departing with the Camerilla, but as one door closes another opens as their are whispers among the Nosferatu that more and more Assemites are coming into the fold of the Ivory Tower. Their are rumors that some Outlanders have formed an uneasy alliance with the garou, but many elders are claiming such a thing is impossible.

4.) Since their founding, the Giovanni have had a agreement with Camerilla “ If you with to stand alone, then you must stand alone. No other may come to your aid nor may you go to theirs”. This has been their way for years until recently. Rescission, riots in Europe, and internal conflicts have found the Necromancers on hard times. So much so that they can no longer afford to stay in the sidelines which game the Setites the perfect opportunity to slither their way into their inner circle. The alliance has caused many in the Camerilla to become outraged, but the combined force of the Giovanni and Followers of Set have them a bit hesitant to declare open conflict. For now they sit and wait.

The game will take place in Chicago current year. It will be a Camerilla/Anarch game. I’m still working on the overall premise, but I wanted to get some feedback from everyone to see if their was anything you think I should expand or improve on.

viresanimi
November 26th, 2014, 15:50
Personally I haven't really used any official city, story, or similar material for years, because I tend to find it restrictive and prefer to simply make my own. As such I've never read nor cared about any about the "gehenna" stuff, nor touched the official Chicago setting with a ten-foot pole for 15-20 years. So I can't really speak to wether I like it or not. My gaming group did use the original Chicago setting for a few years and I got really fed up with meeting the same characters all the time. With my regular gaming peeps, it is the last city I would ever use again.

What I've always done (since) as a master in Vampire, is to make everything myself. Then there is no material for the players to know about and everything is a surprise and fresh - because the players were not able to read about anything beforehand in a book. And that has worked great for me.

What I would say is: Do what you do best and let the players trust you to do so. As for feedback, for what little you should listen to me, I just want to experience a place, characters, and story of your making. If that makes any sense.. *grins*

Vires Animi

Andrepartthree
November 26th, 2014, 16:18
Personally I haven't really used any official city, story, or similar material for years, because I tend to find it restrictive and prefer to simply make my own. As such I've never read nor cared about any about the "gehenna" stuff, nor touched the official Chicago setting with a ten-foot pole for 15-20 years. So I can't really speak to wether I like it or not. My gaming group did use the original Chicago setting for a few years and I got really fed up with meeting the same characters all the time. With my regular gaming peeps, it is the last city I would ever use again.

What I've always done (since) as a master in Vampire, is to make everything myself. Then there is no material for the players to know about and everything is a surprise and fresh - because the players were not able to read about anything beforehand in a book. And that has worked great for me.

What I would say is: Do what you do best and let the players trust you to do so. As for feedback, for what little you should listen to me, I just want to experience a place, characters, and story of your making. If that makes any sense.. *grins*

Vires Animi

Look at me, I keep chiming in even though I just stated I wouldn't be able to join the campaign per se :P .... darkeye feel free to tell me to shut up at any given point in time :P

Having said that.. viresanimi, I have to say ... I commend you for putting in the time and effort to come up with your own original campaign material your players must have loved you for that :) ... but, having said that, and with the utmost of respect to you I would like to point out that the one issue here is that you're assuming darkeye would have the time to come up with the same sort of original content that you did - the sad truth is not all GM's have the time to do that :( .. real life... work, kids, school... can sometimes get in the way :( ..... you've made some really good points and described the "ideal" gaming situation but - it's uncertain whether or not darkeye would be able to do this in the first place :( ... though obviously that wouldn't be darkeye's fault either, real life comes first that goes without saying ;) ...

Quite honestly it's been my experience on FG that if you can find a GM and group of players who actually show up every week on a continuous basis that's a blessing in and by itself regardless of whether or not custom-made original content is used by the GM :P ... though I'm guessing if a GM has the time to come up with such stuff maybe that makes it more likely for players to stick around? :P ...

Well that's certainly true. I have been in games like that and it can be hard for the ones in Chat to keep up with conversations. I have also discovered that when it comes to heavy RP it is best to go full Chat or Voice. Now if we where under normal time constraints I would say chat, but that can become long, tedious and often cause conversations to take up a great majority of the game time. It also forces you to limit the amount of players in a game to 3 or 4 tops if everyone is a good typist.

Bedsides I always felt that if you wanted to do chat then it would be simpler to do a play-by-post game. Not that I have anything against them, in fact I would even be willing to start a PBP game if the interest was high, although I have little experience in running one.

When you say "chat" I'm guessing you mean typing right? ;) ... not to be anal about it or anything :P but I've noticed most people use the term "text" on FG, I mention it only because it might head off any confusion and makes it abundantly clear you're referring to typing things out ;) ... I've noticed "chat" tends to be short for "voice chat" and when people say that on FG they're often referring to a voice conversation ;) ...

But it's kind of a moot point in that you've made it clear , if I'm understanding you correctly, that you have a strong preference for voice chat far as running FG game sessions - and there are a lot of GM's who feel exactly the same way you do , it does indeed speed the game up significantly ! Plus as the guy putting in all the work as GM that's rightfully your call to make anyways ;)

I'd suggest letting potential recruits know if you're "newb friendly" or not in terms of having players who are new to FG and/or Vampire the Masquerade join your campaign. I've found some of the best players I've ever gamed with are one who have been new to both FG and the RPG in question being played - maybe because everything seems "new" and "fresh" to them compared to (no offense ) some of the more jaded FG players out there who maybe aren't as inspired to put in as much effort on the role playing front :P not all the more experienced FG'ers are that way of course but I've run into a fair number of them who for some reason or another just don't seem to want to put their "best foot forward" as far as RP'ing then grouch about how they're bored with the game..... onus isn't all on the GM folks, you get out of the game what you put into it as a player ! :) )

It's been my experience too that new players tend to pick up on FG and the whole RPG thing quickly enough if the GM and/or other experienced players are patient enough to show them the ropes and teach them at first :) .. if you can find a new player who is very enthusiastic about role playing and getting into character, to me that trumps how much you know about FG and/or the game rules every time :) .. if you look at darkeye's first post on this thread too he mentioned a strong preference for people who enjoy "heavy role playing" (which I will assume means a strong emphasis on getting into character and acting out your PC's personality ;) ) ...

Darkeye if you're willing to run a play-by-post game too consider setting up a forum for the game where players interested in doing so can have their PC's engage in detailed, depth conversations with other PC's (or PC to NPC in-depth conversation if you have the time for it as GM) - up to you if you award xp points for that sort of thing but I definitely have as a GM in my past FG games ;) (you can simply declare such conversations as "soap opera" only - PC's can talk but that's it, nothing that has a "real" practical impact on the game takes place on the forums, done solely for role playing) ...a forum is also helpful in terms of posting summaries of what happened past game sessions, posting the experience points people got, having a place where players can put up detailed descriptions and/or pic's of their characters for easy reference for the other players to see - definite advantage if you run an RP heavy campaign on FG or at least that's been my experience :) .. I'm not saying you do that INSTEAD of the FG game sessions, I'm saying you could do that in conjunction with the campaign - in my experience actually makes things easier and less confusing for everyone in that you can post a "written record" so to speak of stuff going on in the campaign.. if you're too busy as a GM to post summaries of what happened in past FG game sessions you could always award a minor amount of xp for a player willing to post said summaries for you maybe ? Done correctly you can have a forum up with minimal attention from the GM if you have enough stuff keeping you busy in real life ;)

https://www.epicwords.com/

Andrepartthree
November 26th, 2014, 16:54
As far as the premise of the game I have a few ideas. I want the game to take place in Chicago present year. Since Gahenna did not happen as they stated in the original series their will be some revisions to the current story:
1.) Even though Gahenna didn't happen, no one can ignore the signs that have happened thus far. Such as Kupala in the dark ages and the Red Star.

2.) The week of nightmares left the Ravnos destroyed. If their where any that survived they have yet to show themselves.

3.) The Sabbat attack on the East Coast in which the then Justicar of the Gangrel Xavier may or may not have seen an Antidiuvian still resulted in the Gangrel departing with the Camerilla, but as one door closes another opens as their are whispers among the Nosferatu that more and more Assemites are coming into the fold of the Ivory Tower. Their are rumors that some Outlanders have formed an uneasy alliance with the garou, but many elders are claiming such a thing is impossible.

4.) Since their founding, the Giovanni have had a agreement with Camerilla “ If you with to stand alone, then you must stand alone. No other may come to your aid nor may you go to theirs”. This has been their way for years until recently. Rescission, riots in Europe, and internal conflicts have found the Necromancers on hard times. So much so that they can no longer afford to stay in the sidelines which game the Setites the perfect opportunity to slither their way into their inner circle. The alliance has caused many in the Camerilla to become outraged, but the combined force of the Giovanni and Followers of Set have them a bit hesitant to declare open conflict. For now they sit and wait.

The game will take place in Chicago current year. It will be a Camerilla/Anarch game. I’m still working on the overall premise, but I wanted to get some feedback from everyone to see if their was anything you think I should expand or improve on.

Should also say I have to commend you on this too, intriguing stuff :)

Folks, for anyone who hasn't given Vamp the Masq a try before it's a fun game, honest ! :) In my opinion it's the kind of game that tries to put an emphasis on the role playing/getting into character side of things which is something that I know a lot of players say they're interested in (though again , bear in mind you have to work at "bringing your character to life" during a game session too don't just sit there like a bump on a log then complain about being bored afterwards :P ) ... there's a lot of interesting published content and background you can read up on to immerse you in the campaign setting - PBRaymond is right in my humble opinion when he says it's a great game :)

One other thing .. darkeye , I have to admit I haven't read the 20th anniversary edition version you mentioned you'd be using (think it's selling for something ridiculous like $200 on amazon :P so people might want to go with the pdf version for $30 or so

https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/94815/Vampire-The-Masquerade-20th-Anniversary-Edition

But, if people wanted to go for a comparable cheap used printed copy of the book to get themselves familiar with the campaign world.. would they be better off with the 1990's "Vampire the Masquerade" softcover rulebook (which you can purchase for under $20 on amazon,ISBN-13: 978-0962779060 )

https://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Masquerade-Mark-Rein-Hagen/dp/0962779067/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Or should they go with "Vampire the Requiem" released in 2004 (about $11 used on amazon, ISBN-13: 978-1588462473

https://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Requiem-Modern-Gothic-Storytelling/dp/1588462471/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417020759&sr=1-1&keywords=vampire+requiem )

PBRaymond
November 26th, 2014, 17:00
RPG drive thru is a really, really good site. They've been around for awhile, too. I've never looked much at the updated Requiem book, but I imagine it's good, too.

Also, if there's any used book stores in any of your areas, they sometimes have a lot of White Wolf books. Once there was a store in an old neighborhood I lived in that got almost the entire run of Masquerade books in one day and sold them for like, 7 or 8 dollars apiece.

And it looks like the hardcover core rule book for Masquerade goes for around 5 used on Amazon.

Andrepartthree
November 26th, 2014, 17:13
RPG drive thru is a really, really good site. They've been around for awhile, too. I've never looked much at the updated Requiem book, but I imagine it's good, too.

Also, if there's any used book stores in any of your areas, they sometimes have a lot of White Wolf books. Once there was a store in an old neighborhood I lived in that got almost the entire run of Masquerade books in one day and sold them for like, 7 or 8 dollars apiece.

And it looks like the hardcover core rule book for Masquerade goes for around 5 used on Amazon.

And DUH on my part good catch PBRaymond :) .... definitely cheaper, about $8 used including shipping/handling (if darkeye sez Vamp the Masq is the rulebook to use instead of Vamp the Requiem that is ;) ) , ISBN-13: 978-1565040298

https://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Masquerade-Graeme-Davis/dp/1565040295/ref=sr_1_1_twi_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417021555&sr=1-1&keywords=Vampire%3A+The+Masquerade

The cheaper edition mentioned above for about $8 was released in 1995, as opposed to the 1998 edition for around $20 including shipping/handling I mentioned in the previous post ... not sure if there were any significant rule changes made ... 1st edition rulebook was way back in 1991 (first release of the game I think?), 2nd edition rulebook was 1995, 3rd edition was 1998 (the $11 or so book I mentioned above) and the most recent edition was released year 2011 the "20th anniversary" edition ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Something to consider darkeye too unless you're totally totally opposed to text vs voice chat (which is your right of course as GM you're the one putting all the hard work into it ;) ).. but I did notice you have two potential players (PBRaymond and Dr.Babylon) who would be interested if you decide to do just text instead ;) ...

Darkeye4876
November 26th, 2014, 20:11
I have read through and played Vampire the requiem a few times, but it never felt the same as masquerade. I always enjoyed them clans more. It is true the V20 rules are a bit expensive, but it was mainly a revision and some of the old rules from the revised edition would work as well.

Darkeye4876
November 29th, 2014, 05:32
OK so due to the mostly lack of available players for V:tM, I have decided to make this a play by post game. I am in the process of setting everything up for that as we speak, so anyone who is still interested can participate without having to worry about voice or time restrictions and it still allows for RP. I have also thought up the background for the game thus far, was a little difficult to focus what with the holidays and all, but I was able to give everyone an idea as to what the game is going to be about:

Like any other city, Chicago has it's wonders an dangers. Violence and chaos run rampant just as much as peace and calm, both to the Kine and Kindred of the city.

With the events of the Red Star and the Week of Nightmares still fresh in everyone's minds, plenty of changes have been made to the leadership of both the Camerilla and Sabbat. Which has caused Lord Kuvis, an enigmatic Malkavian Elder, has somehow managed to accumulate favors and influence to claim proxy over the city.

In a controversial ploy, he has forged an agreement with the scant packs of the Sabbat that reside within the city who are currently cut off from their leadership known as the Windy City Pact, a agreement allowing Sabbat and Independent Kindred certain permissions in the Camarilla city. And with so many other city's worse off, non have bothered to take notice of this mad concept.

So with a mad Prince on the throne and Kindred from all over coming out of the woodwork, the future of the city is left to the hands of fate...

That's a ruff idea thus far, and I am actually going to write up the pact later, but yea that's all for know

PBRaymond
November 29th, 2014, 08:27
A play by post game sounds good to me! I dig the Chicago setting, and to tell the truth, the play by post will be nice especially with time, it's so hard to commit several hours to a game, so the posting will really help me out.

Once you get the details ironed out let me know what books we'll need!

viresanimi
November 29th, 2014, 15:58
@ Andreparththree

I've been considering what to say here for a while. And since I actually take offence at your post towards me and I really like the sensible discourse that is found on these fora, I've been thinking of what to say here.

Now, I was under the clear impression that peoples' opinions were sought. I stated what I would be interested in and even - clearly - stated that there might not be that much value in my post. However, it is still valid to provide one's wishes and thoughts when asked for I believe.

So with all due respect to you... I did not ask for YOUR opinion regarding my wishes.

And I will now refrain from speaking or reading this thread again.

Vires Animi

Andrepartthree
December 2nd, 2014, 20:22
@ Andreparththree

I've been considering what to say here for a while. And since I actually take offence at your post towards me and I really like the sensible discourse that is found on these fora, I've been thinking of what to say here.

Now, I was under the clear impression that peoples' opinions were sought. I stated what I would be interested in and even - clearly - stated that there might not be that much value in my post. However, it is still valid to provide one's wishes and thoughts when asked for I believe.

So with all due respect to you... I did not ask for YOUR opinion regarding my wishes.

And I will now refrain from speaking or reading this thread again.

Vires Animi

Geez.... not sure what to say other than I'm real sorry about that :( ... though since you've already stated you're not reading this thread not sure if you'll even see this apology :( ... would PM you personally but I'm nervous about making you even more upset and/or angry :(

For what it's worth here was my train of thought :

post #12.. darkeye says there will be some "changes to the original story"... presumably this means he's using the pre-generated Vamp material in the sourcebooks but announcing his own personal changes to the material

post #13 ... you encourage darkeye not to use the pre-established stuff in the Vamp sourcebooks and to come up with his own stuff (or that's how I interpreted it anyways)

post #14 ... and here's where I get really discouraged - I tried as hard as I could to make it a non-offensive post :( .. I meant it when I said "your players must love you" for having the time and patience to come up with your own home-brewed content and for creating "the ideal gaming situation" .. I've gamed with exactly one GM over the many years I've been on FG (and the many GM's over those years) who had his own home brewed content and I have to say it was an amazing campaign (which led me to the conclusion such home brewed content was a rare treasure, though I've found over the years most GM's rely on pre-published stuff - see below) ... and I did say you made some "really good points" (btw stuff in "quotes" I'm mentioning here are.. well, quotes... from post #14) ... then preceded my comment on how GM's are often forced to rely on pre-written material with "with all due respect" .... I thought all of that would have been enough to avoid offending you but I guess not despite my best efforts :( ... not that I'm trying to justify the fact I offended you either, the fact is I did and, again, I'm real sorry about that :( ... just trying to explain what my train of thought was...

I was just saying that while the ideal gaming situation would indeed be GM's who write up their own stuff from scratch, most of the GM's I've gamed with don't have the time to do so due to real life constraints ... and I commend the heck out of them simply for GM'ing anyways ! :) I think a lot of us here know that even relying on prepublished material a GM still has to do a lot of work ... basically I was just trying to show some respect to the GM's who step up to the plate and GM even using the "prewritten" material (like darkeye I'm guessing?).. which I guess you took as some sort of personal attack on you :( (edit and update: not that I think it was your intent to "dis" GM's who use pre-written stuff anyways you were just voicing an opinion)

So for what it's worth there's my apology which I thought I should make public for all to see in case anyone else took any offense (??) ... darkeye I'll apologize to you too publicly, last thing I wanted to do was to create any drama on this thread :( ... drama in RPG's "in-game" is great ! :) In real life not so much and again I apologize for that :( ...

edit and update #2 : it's become belatedly obvious to me no matter how well-intentioned my motives might be, commenting on other people's posts probably isn't the smartest thing to do .. something that, in hindsight, probably should have been obvious to me to begin with. Again my apologies to all involved :( ...

damned
December 6th, 2014, 00:09
Any crossover/common ground here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22701-Looking-for-a-Storyteller-GM-for-a-custom-WoD-Campaign

carodwen
December 6th, 2014, 01:41
Anymore news on this?