PDA

View Full Version : PAR5E won't parse!

SpectreStatus
November 12th, 2014, 20:02
Hello!
I'm working on parsing my PHB and I'm having an issue. I entered in all the data for one class and it worked fine, but when I added a second class (barbarian) the parser stops when it gets to that class. I tried deleting lines up to the very beginning to try and isolate the problem and it still won't work, even if there is only a single paragraph under the barbarian class tag! I'm not sure what's going on. Can someone take a look at my attached file and help me figure out what is causing the program to behave like this?

damned
November 12th, 2014, 21:04
@SpectreStatus - you will get so much better a response if you put this in the long running Par5e thread - all the people who have done this before you are more likely to see and be able to help :)

SpectreStatus
November 12th, 2014, 21:15
Hmm... I will try this! Thanks!

Xorn
November 12th, 2014, 21:18
Take the #h; off Hit Points, Proficiencies, and Equipment. It already expects those lines so you don't mark them up.

SpectreStatus
November 12th, 2014, 21:29
Thank you so much Xorn... I feel like an idiot. I will post further questions to the main thread.

Xorn
November 13th, 2014, 12:41
I don't actually share that opinion, because I'm less likely to check the 108? page thread than I am a new post. :P Just start your post with [PAR5E] and I think you'll draw everyone's attention. I check the PAR5E thread like once a week. I check the new 5E threads daily.

damned
November 13th, 2014, 12:45
I don't actually share that opinion, because I'm less likely to check the 108? page thread than I am a new post. :P Just start your post with [PAR5E] and I think you'll draw everyone's attention. I check the PAR5E thread like once a week. I check the new 5E threads daily.

:) thats the best thing about opinions - we all got em!