PDA

View Full Version : Minor CT Bug in SW v4

Von Stalhein
November 9th, 2014, 23:55
Very minor bug. But given how awesome v4 is shaping up to be I thought I'd report it anyway!

When a PC is the last character to have their turn in a given round, and they press the "End Turn" button on the PC version of the Combat Tracker, then if they are the first character to go in the new round, their "End Turn" button disappears, so only the GM can end their turn.

A tiny, silly, barely-worth fixing bug. But if it's easy to squish it might be worth it for completeness' sake! :D

Ikael
November 10th, 2014, 16:48
Very minor bug. But given how awesome v4 is shaping up to be I thought I'd report it anyway!

When a PC is the last character to have their turn in a given round, and they press the "End Turn" button on the PC version of the Combat Tracker, then if they are the first character to go in the new round, their "End Turn" button disappears, so only the GM can end their turn.

A tiny, silly, barely-worth fixing bug. But if it's easy to squish it might be worth it for completeness' sake! :D

Thanks for the great bug report! I did notice this obscure issue, but never were able to identify what was causing it, but you nailed it and now it's fixed! Thanks thousand times, great work!