PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - 1 on 1 (GM & Player) Adventure

JerryRig
November 8th, 2014, 18:58
This is a Pathfinder rules single player module for a character of level 1.

WHAT - A single player module with possible follow-up 1 on 1 modules.
WHEN - Monday mornings, 9:30am CDT (Central Daylight Time: GMT -6)
LICENSE - Ultimate License Holder - any version (including the demo version) of Fantasy Grounds can play on this server.
COMMUNICATION - Teamspeak - Using the community Teamspeak server for all communications. Anyone who plays must have a decent headset with built it mic and be OK using it. Text chat within FG will be utilized for some play as directed - don't apply if you don't want to communicate via voice.
PLAYER RESOURCES REQUIRED - Paizo PRD for classes, feats. spells. etc. https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/
Character Creation - 20 point buy with no single ability stat exceeding 18 with race adjustments included. Some 3rd party content may be considered ...talk to me in teamspeak

d1wright
November 9th, 2014, 01:18
What is the premise of the adventure? A sandbox based around the motivations of the single character? Or are these the official Paizo 1-1 modules?

JerryRig
November 10th, 2014, 22:38
Piazo 1 on 1 modules. This module is about a lord that has gone bad on his people and they need someone to look in on the issue.

JerryRig
November 11th, 2014, 00:14
If it becomes a enjoyable thing I may very well purchase more for 1 on 1 or adapt it for maybe 2 players. Little something different within the pathfinder realm.

kaisc006
November 13th, 2014, 14:54
I'll give this a shot if we could do Thursday or Friday morning around 10am EST or earlier?

JerryRig
November 14th, 2014, 14:08
Cant do either of those days. Thanks for checking.