PDA

View Full Version : Core RPG AD&D 2E Character Sheet

Spellfire360
November 8th, 2014, 02:21
Hello,everyone,
As the the title suggests, I'm looking for a character sheet supporting the AD&D 2E Ruleset (at least aesthetically). It doesn't need to be able to auto calculate, but I find that all of the charts used AD&D 2e are a bit cumbersome when used in Core RPG. I don't want to use the AD&D 2E ruleset on the site, because it seems to have extremely limited functionality when compared with Core RPG. (It lacks tables, and is less intuitive. I believe it runs an older format of Fantasy Grounds.) I need something similar in design to the character sheet in that ruleset, though. My limited knowledge of XML prevents me from making it myself.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

leozelig
November 8th, 2014, 12:41
The OSRIC ruleset worked well for my AD&D 1E campaign. That was pre-FG 3 update, don't know how the compatibility is with the new update.

Spellfire360
November 8th, 2014, 14:39
Thanks for the input, leozelig. I checked out OSRIC, it most definitely is better than the AD&D 2E ruleset. It has a far better design. I'll just be missing out on those nice extensions CoreRPG has to offer. I may hope over to the OSRIC forums and see if anyone has developed any improvements for it. (BTW, I have no idea how I have never heard of OSRIC, great reincarnation of AD&D 1E, so well organized!)