PDA

View Full Version : Husband and Wife LFG!

Daddysauce
November 6th, 2014, 16:14
Due to the rigors of being gamers with careers and several young children in a (very) small town, my wife and I find ourselves looking for a D&D game to play in. After using FG for an enjoyable campaign, we tried Roll20 but the signal-to-noise ratio seems worse there than here, despite the high volume of games. Thus, here we are... hoping to find a 4e/5e/Dungeon World group that can accomodate our schedules. ;)

We're available after 9pm EST any night, and can play until midnight or so. More than 1x/week is probably not feasible at this point, but could be discussed if necessary.

Our ideal game would be stable and long-term (campaign rather than one-shot) with a good mix of combat, roleplay and typical table-socializing... we understand that this is pretty unlikely to happen, but it never hurts to specify, IMO. :) We're open to using Skype, G+, etc in addition to FG.

Neither of us lean towards munchkinism, for what it's worth, and are a bit rusty with FG2 at this point. One of us is willing to play nearly any role, the other of us would much prefer to play a fire wizard.

Hoping to hear from someone (anyone!?!) soon!

- Matt and Kelly, gamers without a game

Alzarian Crimson
December 15th, 2014, 01:51
I just sent you a PM.

newjerseyphil
January 2nd, 2015, 19:19
Hi, the same story here! I would also like to play a game with the same schedule. I'm 35yo with 2 kids and my wife and me moved away from where my regular group plays. I would love to bring the game online. If you find a group and they need another with same times I would love to join you guys!

damned
January 3rd, 2015, 03:53
This game might suit you - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22672-Castles-and-Crusades-campaign
Castles & Crusades is most like AD&D with some nice enhancements.