PDA

View Full Version : Problem moving mouse off of windows, sections go black.

Vecknah
November 5th, 2014, 21:19
I loaded Fantasy Grounds on a new laptop (win 7 64 bit). When I load the program, I move the mouse around and windows disappear/reappear. For instance when the first initial screen comes up, when I move my mouse off of the "Getting Started" window section, the Fantasy Grounds Logo, Join Game, Check for Updates, etc.. border is present, however when I move my mouse back onto the "Getting started window" the border disappears and I am unable to see anything except the getting started window. When I right click with my mouse, everything appears but when I left click, all sections disappear again except what I clicked on. It as almost as if my mouse if highlighintg the section it is on and everything else goes black. Is there any way to rectify this?

Trenloe
November 5th, 2014, 21:22
Have a look at post #2 of this thread for something to try: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22400-FG-on-Windows-8-parts-of-screen-goling-black

Vecknah
November 5th, 2014, 21:24
I checked, that box is not checked off and I am still having the problem. I also have windows firewalls turned off and I have the latest update for DirectX.

Vecknah
November 5th, 2014, 21:39
Found the problem, its now fixed.

Trenloe
November 5th, 2014, 21:41
Found the problem, its now fixed.
What was the issue? Please let us know so that other people who have a similar issue know of a possible solution.