PDA

View Full Version : New to FG looking for one shot/simple campaign evening GMT/UK to get started

DrMike
October 29th, 2014, 21:07
FG has been recommended to me, and I'm keen to give it a try, but want to start by joining a one off adventure/simple campaign which is run any (GMT) evening - I might need a few things explaining to me, but am sure I can pick it all up. I'm a very experienced RPGer, but been out of it for a few years mind, and not exactly au fait with D&D 3.5, 4 or 5. Will play anything, fantasy or CoC (not interested in modern). Definitely no power gamer, I just like getting in to character and having a good time.

Skellan
October 30th, 2014, 05:15
Hi. Welcome to fantasy grounds. I am in the same timezone as you and run quite a lot of pathfinder society one shots. If this interests you, let me know and i'll be happy to help get you set up

Valarian
October 30th, 2014, 09:28
Just about to start up a Star Wars game on Sunday evenings. I could fit one more player in. Character building is this weekend. Not sure if sci-fi and space opera class as modern.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1291

DrMike
October 30th, 2014, 10:01
Thanks Skellan, I'd really like to give it a go, please let me know what I need to do.

DrMike
October 30th, 2014, 10:04
Thanks Valarian, Sci-fi (and Star Wars style Space Opera) are definitely a vast improvement on modern, after all it's about escapism isn't it? I'm going to go with Skellan's game for now, but please let me know if you have anything going in the future and good luck with the campaign.