PDA

View Full Version : Couple of minor cosmetic things with v4 or extensions

Irondrake
October 28th, 2014, 00:42
Found a couple of minor cosmetic issues, or annoyances really. I don't think its a problem with V4 at all, but it may be with an extension or other bug. The first one is when I have Enhanced Images on, targeting on the map doesn't work, nor does dropping dice on tokens on the map. I can target through the combat tracker ok though. After turning off enhanced images, those issues seemed to go away.

The next is the Shaken/Incapacitated icons on the tokens. Awesome idea, really love being able to see at a glance on the map what state any character or NPC is in. Tonight when I was playing around, the Shaken/Inc icons were extremely tiny. This happens in other rulesets as well. Usually I'd release token scale, remove all tokens and readd them to the map from the tracker to fix it...but that didn't seem to work. The icons remained tiny. Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks!

Ikael
October 28th, 2014, 05:22
Enhanced Images are not supported in SW4. Personally I don't have any use for it so I have no interest to implement SW4 compatible version of it. If anyone else wants to do it please be welcome.

No good ways to fix the other cosmetic issue either.

Irondrake
October 28th, 2014, 17:57
Good to know, I really haven't needed the enhanced images either, except for graphics effects.