PDA

View Full Version : Need to add 1 Player for Tuesday night 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen 8-11 EST

idjester
October 27th, 2014, 15:33
We have 4 dedicated players and trying to find one more... Other players keep coming and then leaving. We need to add one more to our group that has been playing for several months now. Only dedicated players need apply. With 4 great players we need to add just that right person to the group. Someone dedicated, interesting, works great with other players, and willing to commit to each tuesday night.

You must have skype and a good working mic...

If interested please post your intent to join. We are currently 3rd level and are about to go up to 4th level as they are progressing through this campaign. If your accepted you will be notified.

If you want to see this group in action you can go to my youtube channel and watch all of the videos. Look for the tuesday night group and my youtube userename is.. idjester

If you think you can fit in then post some information about yourself and the most qualified will be accepted..

thanks for your interest in the group and keep gaming...

Rasa
October 28th, 2014, 23:57
pmed

idjester
November 8th, 2014, 16:32
Still need to add one to the game.... anyone interested?

DriftingRonin
November 8th, 2014, 17:21
I am interested in joining you group. I have the 5E players handbook and have around twenty years experience playing various RPG's. I have been playing Pathfinder more recently, using Fantasy Grounds, but unfortunately real life has stepped in and our DM hasn't been able to play for about a month now. I've been wanting to try 5E since it came out because it reminds me of the old school D&D I grew up playing with my friends, let me know if your interested.

idjester
November 10th, 2014, 15:04
pm sent to you Drifting Ronin...

Draca
November 17th, 2014, 03:50
Are you still looking for players ?

If so , id like to be considered.
Ive played since 1984. from 1st edition tp 3.X.
After a fairly long hiatus from gaming picked back up with 3.5 and then switched to Labyrinth Lord.
Im a Gamer , Im a Dad and i value my free time. Thusly i try to make the most of when i can play.
I enjoy a good mix of Combat, Skills and Role play.
Now after Playing several sessions of 5th Edition i really like the system.
I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but familiar with VTTs in general.
I Have Skype and the game time is perfect for my work schedule. As i never or rarely close those nights , so i can be available for most if not all sessions.

PhorgottenSon
December 9th, 2014, 04:39
Bump, looks like we will need one or maybe more when we start back up on Jan. 6, just now taking a break for the holidays. Characters are level 4 with level 5 just about to happen.

Ellspeth
December 9th, 2014, 11:57
The time on this game is perfect for me, I have been looking for a D&D 5e for a few months now, I am looking at playing with some Europeans if I can't find any in my own time region, I am a pretty new player, both RPG's overall and Fantasy Grounds, but I learn quickly, I have the PHB 5e but the group I had planned to play with didn't work out. I had a wood elf ranger all ready to go and never got to play her, but I am open to any kind of character. It didn't take long to become totally addicted to RPG's I admit. GM's I played with describe my style is ask questions when ya can, but once committed to a fight go all in. I have the full version of Fantasy Grounds, someday down the road I may like to try running a game or two for some close friends, so I have pretty well familiarized myself with FG from both sides of the table.

Mal A'menz
December 9th, 2014, 16:23
well my Tuesday night FG group just moved to Thursday and those hours are perfect for me. I am willing to jump in and cover whatever "role" the group is missing/needs (and yes I have skype and a fancy microphone)

Rogue
December 9th, 2014, 18:23
Well, that time slot is fine with me as well. I have been gaming since 1985 and GMing since 1987. I have playtested 5E, and was looking for a game to join. I play many other systems as well, Pathfinder, 3.5 AD&D 2nd ed, Savage worlds, and Traveller to name a few. I have run a few games on FG and played a few, so am familiar with how it works, but am always learning.

idjester
December 14th, 2014, 04:50
thanks everyone for the pm and for the posts... as mentioned we are looking for 2 players for our Hoard of the Dragon Queen adventure on Tuesday nights from about 8 pm EST until about 10:30 or so, whenever a good time to stop is.... there has been about 5 replies for this game and while I would love to have you all we certainly don't need that many... We are taking a break from the game until Jan 6th because I have a daughter that is graduation college and moving away and then after that the holidays will be here so I will post something as soon as able.... I love all of your replies but to be honest I can only take 3 of you max.... If you want to see our game so far I have recorded it and posted it on my youtube channel (search for idjester), you can watch the videos and get a sense of how the players play, and how I DM the game.... if you watch and think you would still be a good fit then please let me know...

I only expect 3 things from my players, #1 be ontime each week and ready to play, #2 have your character ready to go, #3 do something meaningful during the game session... if you have any questions just please let me know and good luck to you all...