PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a playtest group - UK timezone

Chris_Seal
October 24th, 2014, 15:23
Hi All,

I'm attending my first ever con this year, Dragonmeet, and, rather than taking things slowly, am jumping in with both feet and running a Rolemaster game. I would, therefore like to run it first in order to playtest the adventure I've put together to shake out any of the bugs. I would greatly appreciate it if I could put together a group of four for a couple of nights playing (prob 3) between about 7:30 and 10:00 UK time (I'm flexible on the days with the exception of Tuesdays and Fridays).

I am also looking to start a regular, probably weekly, online game, same time and probably on a Wednesday evening. This will likely start early in the new year and is tied into a setting that I am developing with Guild Companion (ICE).

Thanks for taking the time to read this request and I'm happy to field any questions.

Cheers
Chris

jshauber
October 24th, 2014, 16:04
I would be happy to help out with the play test depending on the day chosen. I am CST US so it would be in the afternoon for me but if on a weekend, say Saturday, I could probably play for a couple of weeks.

I couldn't start until Nov. 8th though. This Saturday is already booked and next Saturday is the All-Blacks/Eagles game here in Chicago that I am going to.

I am in a few campaigns currently so can't commit to the long term idea, but great to see someone else stepping up with more RM stuff.

Wolf_Shield
October 24th, 2014, 23:47
Hi Chris,

I'm in the UK and would be happy to help you out.

Cheers.

Chris_Seal
October 28th, 2014, 17:48
Thanks Guys.

I think I have another person on board so am looking for one more. Please drop me a line at sealck at gmail dot com and I'll send out a doodle poll to arrange a date/time.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers
Chris

Post Script: BTW I have an Ultimate licence so if you know anyone else who may be interested but whom doesn't have a licence please ask them if they are interested too.

Cheers
Chris

Wolf_Shield
October 28th, 2014, 21:17
Sent you an email.

plastictotoro
October 30th, 2014, 18:53
Hello,

If possible I would like to join, too.

I just started my own campaign.

Therefore I would to join a campaign as Player.

Best regards
Plastictotoro

Chris_Seal
October 31st, 2014, 11:39
Hi Plastictotoro,

I'd be glad to have you on board. Drop me a line on the email addy above.

Cheers
Chris

Halatir
January 5th, 2015, 10:38
Hi there! If you guys have an ongoing group I would really like to join!! Let me know! I'm based in Germany so there is only one hour difference!