PDA

View Full Version : Interest in High Level Play (7-11) - Echoes of the Everwar Series

Lord Kavos
October 21st, 2014, 08:07
Hi all,

FG CON V is all over, and I got to play in the only high level PFS session of the con - and it was a blast!

I'm sure there are a number of you with high level PCs that haven't got much of a run of late...

So with that in mind, I am offering to run the Echoes of the Everwar Series - 4 adventures for 7-11th lvl PCs.

Given the lack of 10+ lvl play on the boards (that i have seen), I will lean towards accepting players with PCs in the high tier if there is alot of interest (but would be happy to run a second table for lower tier PCs too).

As for session times & dates, I have a couple of ideas on this. I am always happy to run for evening play (US or European), it would mean early morning for me, but with plenty of sleep & prep before this wouldnt be a problem. I will plan any sessions around the weekend (yours, not necessarily mine) to maximize player interest.

One other possibility - my timezone is GMT+10 (Brisbane Australia), and given that my 2 sessions GMing at FG Con were 6-11pm (my time +10), I was surprised that my sessions filled so quickly. This tells me there may just be a market for more games in these timezones, especially around the weekend - morning sessions for US & european players. A few of the players and GMs i spoke to over the con expressed interest in more games around these times.

So I could run these on a Friday / Sat night (my time) so they target morning timeslots for the majority - probably with a couple of aussies mixed in as well for good measure.

So the offer to play more high level stuff is now out there....lets hear from the masses.

P.S. I will gauge interest before I confirm any specific times - lets see if we can work on a session time that works for the majority of those interested. The plan is to run all 4 adventures across consecutive (or bi-consecutive) weeks, but this isnt a hard rule either, just an idea.

P.S.S. I would also be open to the idea of stretching the adventures to 2 sessions per part (for either timeslot idea) - to reduce the amount of hours played in 1 setting & to allow a bit more roleplay too - another thing to discuss.

damned
October 21st, 2014, 08:23
Im in Sydney and Ive always had at least 1 American player in my Sat night session. Not sure how they drag their butts out of bed at this time of year but I dont mind :)

tahl_liadon
October 30th, 2014, 03:14
i would be interesed.

i am gmt-4, but beginning nov, gmt-5 (no longer daylight savings time). week-ends or nights (i.e. starting between 8h00 - 10h00 morning your time) could work for mework for me.

i've already played part 1.

Trueshots
November 1st, 2014, 04:01
Id be interested too if it were on a weekend, possibly during week but just depends

Trueshots
December 5th, 2014, 18:08
Andrew, did you ever run this game? I would still be interested in it once I get my character data back. Take care.

xazil
December 5th, 2014, 23:41
More an FYI, but we have a group of Fantasy Ground PFS'ers who are currently probably hitting about 6 by the end of this month or so and may be looking around for 7+ by Jan/Feb.

Victor
December 9th, 2014, 03:37
Thanks for mentioning that Xazil. I just hit level 5 and am part of a group that is all coming up at the same time. We play almost every week. We will ABSOLUTELY be interested in higher level play as soon as we get there!

HoloGnome
December 9th, 2014, 05:31
Definitely interested. Count me in if you can wait until we get there.

lachancery
December 10th, 2014, 01:56
I have a level 8 Paladin (tank) and a level 10 cleric (healer/support) in this range. If I can be available for the scheduled play times, I'd definitely like to join in!

tahl_liadon
December 10th, 2014, 20:54
withdrawn.

Trueshots
December 10th, 2014, 22:12
Yea, I'm good to go on my lvl 7 ninja

Lord Kavos
December 11th, 2014, 13:32
Well looks like this thread is getting some traction (finally)...

Havent run it as yet, havent confirmed any dates / times either - was just a feeler for interest.

Certainly havent got any problems running these during my mornings (GMT +10), and weekends either for that matter...

Probably not looking to run until the new year, given the few others waiting to get to level 7 to jump onboard. Though if there is enough interest i am available to run pretty much any time bar xmas & new years days. Dont really want to run it for a table of 3+iconic, would be much better for have a full (or close to) table for these adventures.

The plan will be for consecutive weeks if everyone can make it - not looking to drag the series out over a long period of time.

So keep the thread going, let me know your availability's and we will see what we can organise to get these games happening.

kwarner1986
December 11th, 2014, 21:36
I'll have a level 5 cleric/healer soon. If we can get a couple more 4-6 mission and I'll be happy to join up.