PDA

View Full Version : FG Con V - Pathfinder Society

Trenloe
October 17th, 2014, 17:29
And we're off!

The first 2 sessions of Pathfinder Society at FG Con V. Skellan's "The Beggar's Pearl" and cmdisc's "The Citadel of Flame":

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39085830/Screenshots/Fantasy%20Grounds/FG%20Con%20V/PFS%20Sessions%20%231.JPG

cmdisc
October 20th, 2014, 13:01
6 sessions in all. 1 GMed, 5 played. More than some and a pittance compared to others.

Typing this as I start my recovery from illness, lack of sleep, and a woefully insufficient diet over the past few days. Oh, but what fun!

Had a blast! Some of it quite literally as something or other liked to explode now and then. (Yeah, I'm looking at you Hawkwind. :p ) Will definitely be doing this again in 6(ish) months.

I hope my players had a good time. My GMs rocked!

Edit: Martin, just a reminder to keep us posted on whether the GM boon changes from '13 to '14 as you hear back from Paizo and (if not) what is the best way to get our choices to you. Also send me an email if you need anything more on the Reporting sheet you shared with me. Thanks!

Lord Kavos
October 20th, 2014, 15:02
I concur. Great time playing and GMing.

PS Skellan I got another PC with the whole 'Miss Feathers' thing...like u did to Julius. Funny times.

hawkwind
October 20th, 2014, 22:10
my first FG-con and I'm glad I made the effort

Skellan
October 20th, 2014, 23:43
I don't remember the miss feathers thing, but it does sound like something I'd do :)

xazil
October 21st, 2014, 05:11
Definitely a great effort from everyone. Kudos to all the GMs. I'll have to make sure I pick up one or two next Con around.

cmdisc
October 21st, 2014, 16:12
PS Skellan I got another PC with the whole 'Miss Feathers' thing...like u did to Julius. Funny times.

AHA! So I was set up! It's a regular conspiracy, I tell you!

I was framed!

Edit: In my defense, I would like for the record to show that no money actually exchanged hands. I would go so far as to quote a certain living former US president regarding people and relations that may or may not have occurred, but I believe any further accusations that may be leveled toward me do not warrant any response in light of any supposed evidence or witnesses.

Trenloe
October 21st, 2014, 18:53
And, all of the sessions have been recorded and the preliminary faction standings are in!

Grand Lodge - 61
Silver Crusade - 57
The Exchange - 30
Liberty’s Edge - 14
Dark Archives - 8
Sovereign Court - 4
Scarab Sages - 3

It was neck-and-neck convention long between The Grand Lodge and The Silver Crusade, with allegiance to the Decemvirate winning out in the end (just).

cmdisc
October 21st, 2014, 20:20
Logus: "Thank you. Thank you all. This celebration of winning for the Decemvirate is certainly a special occasion. I would like to thank my family for making this possible. They've been there for me all through the years and have encouraged me to follow my dreams of travel and exploration. Were it not for them, I wouldn't have set out on the road of adventure. But because of them, these past 2 missions I have recently undertaken have made all the difference between being the big #1 winner and falling flat on my face in the 2nd place circle like her." <points to Katerine>

Katerine: "So...close..." <grumble, grumble>

Malkavian_Andi
October 22nd, 2014, 11:29
That's the total prestige, right? So I played the only Scarab Sages character of the entire con? :P

Trenloe
October 22nd, 2014, 15:25
That's the total prestige, right? So I played the only Scarab Sages character of the entire con? :P
Yep.

Trenloe
November 5th, 2014, 22:53
Some slight total prestige changes in post #8 due to reporting data being updated, but the places are still the same.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2015, 07:04
... Pay no attention ... mispost.

cmdisc
April 28th, 2015, 10:08
Prindlemire at work, I see. Ah, necromancers...