PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about running a Star Wars Age of Rebellion game

ransolot
October 17th, 2014, 05:20
Hey all. So, I am thinking about running a Star Wars Age of Rebellion game. I am thinking that this would be late November or December. Also, I would like to record it for my podcast for some live play material. This would strictly be for an adult, sorry kids. My plan is to run the Age of Rebellion beginner set and then move on to Operation: Shadowpoint.

I would be looking for two players, maybe three depending on the other guys from the show. If you have any interest in this, please post here or PM me. Thanks everyone!

Trenloe
October 17th, 2014, 06:24
Depending on time/day I'd be very interested.

ransolot
October 17th, 2014, 15:27
Oh dude, you know I'd love to have you in the group. So, let me ask you this- are you back in the states now and what day time works for you?

Valarian
October 17th, 2014, 15:43
I'd be interested as well, though I think Trenloe has a better chance of finding a compatible time. I'm available Saturday evenings my time (afternoon for you) if that is any good.

Trenloe
October 17th, 2014, 17:37
Oh dude, you know I'd love to have you in the group. So, let me ask you this- are you back in the states now and what day time works for you?
I'm still in Canada, but finally got my US work visa approved. I have some red tape to go through, but hope to be back in Colorado by the beginning of November at the latest (fingers crossed).

I general I'm available most Sunday evenings and usually have Monday and Wednesday free. Sometimes Saturday evening as well. Mountain time - although Pacific at the moment.

fatalnightshade
October 17th, 2014, 20:22
i would love to join too even through i barely know the ruleset and i am free most the time except Saturday, Monday and Tuesday ^-^

Blahness98
October 17th, 2014, 23:00
Depending on the times and dates, I'd be interested in this..

Arborhawk
October 19th, 2014, 23:29
I would be interested. Never played it.... so Newbie welcome??

ransolot
October 20th, 2014, 02:30
Once I figure out who from the podcast can be on, I will let you guys all know through PM about this game. Thank you all so much for your interest!

fatalnightshade
October 20th, 2014, 02:36
alright ^-^ will be checking my inbox with anticipation