PDA

View Full Version : New Shadowrun or CoC Group

Redbishop
October 16th, 2014, 00:38
Anyone interested on a 1 time adventure for a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon after 5 pm eastern time? it will be either Shadowrun or Call of Cthulhu adventures (I'm a little burnt with D&D for now), ideally I'd like to run them on a 4 hour one timer but it'd probably extend to 2 sessions.

SquareCat
October 16th, 2014, 14:11
I'm familiar with 3rd edition shadow run, not so much 5th. Would be a learning curve but I do like the setting. Pre-gens or custom? Never played CoC, wouldn't mind trying it if you don't mind walking me through game mechanics as we play.

Redbishop
October 16th, 2014, 19:10
I don't mind if the players are not familiar with the rules, I can also provide pregens for these adventures, or you can create your own character for the adventure.

SquareCat
October 16th, 2014, 21:21
CoC I would defiantly want a pre-gen. I like Int + Dex builds, stealth is a must have skill. Shadow Run. . . Depends if I can get my hands on character creation rules, and how long I have to build the character. I do like Deckers, however if they don't fit into your game (A lot of shadow run GM's I know prefer to npc Deckers due to the fact that they basically get one man mini adventures in the middle of everyone's plot line quest.) then I also like playing casters. Hope we get some more interest.

Redbishop
October 28th, 2014, 13:26
Bumping this, if you are interested on playing Shadowrun or CoC but the times don't work for you let me know and maybe we can work out a different time.

ianmward
October 28th, 2014, 22:13
I am in Australia (GMT+11 at the moment) so it will be difficult to find a time that works for me....

Taonna
November 5th, 2014, 04:58
I've been Dying to try shadowrun out I just bought the book a few days ago the one problem with your times is I have Pathfinder games those nights tuesday at 6pm CST (7 est?) and thursday at 2pm CST (3 pm EST) so if you end up changing the times around please let me know so I can see if I could join at that time.
Thanks in advance!