PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday evening - Underworld campaign (1 Vacancy)

JerryRig
October 15th, 2014, 15:06
Our group has room for 2(two) players in the Wednesday evening Drow campaign game.
Will be using the familiar setting of Forgotten Realms. This will allow me more options for players character race integration.

WHAT - A long running campaign that if completed will take PCs from level 1 to 20.
WHEN - Wednesday evenings, 6:30pm CDT (Central Daylight Time: GMT -6)
LICENSE - Ultimate License Holder - any version (including the demo version) of Fantasy Grounds can play on this server.
COMMUNICATION - Teamspeak - we'll be using the community Teamspeak server (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server) for all communications. Anyone who plays must have a decent headset with built it mic and be OK using it. Text chat within FG will be utilized for some play as directed - don't apply if you don't want to communicate via voice.
PLAYER RESOURCES REQUIRED - Paizo PRD for classes, feats. spells. etc. https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/
Character Creation - 25 point buy with no single ability stat exceeding 18 with race adjustments included. some 3rd party content may be considered ...talk to me in teamspeak

We currently have rogue's and a monk

MATURITY / OOC "chat" - I like a laugh like everyone, but I also like to have good role-playing sessions where everyone gets into character and enjoys the setting and progresses the storyline. Please don't apply if you want to have out-of-character jokes/conversations *all* of the time in the voice channel - every now and then is fine, but if you're slowing the game down or disrupting/dispelling a good role-playing atmosphere I will ask you to reduce the level of OOC activity.

fatalnightshade
October 15th, 2014, 20:45
would totally love to join mate looks like this could be super interesting but sadly for me it would fall early on Thursday mornings which sadly is the only day i cannot play T-T but the best of luck finding a player for the group

arcaneshield
October 16th, 2014, 19:47
I'm interested. And the timezone works perfectly for me. It's not a clincher but any chance you'd allow psionics from dreamscarred press? https://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed

There is a precedent for psionics in the underdark in forgotten realms, but even if no-go on psionics I'm extremely interested.

arcaneshield
October 16th, 2014, 19:55
I'm interested, and the time zone works for me. Big fan of forgotten realms and drow are always fun.

JerryRig
November 5th, 2014, 16:40
bump

DriftingRonin
November 9th, 2014, 01:12
I am interested in playing, let me know if you are still looking for players.

Neruz
November 9th, 2014, 11:14
I'll throw my hat into the ring too, if you have room of course.

JerryRig
November 10th, 2014, 18:40
still have 1 spot. First one to get me a character plan and meet up in FG teamspeak can lock in the seat.

JerryRig
November 14th, 2014, 16:20
1-2 spot's remain, get a character plan and meet up in FG teamspeak can lock in the seat. We have a very good mature group who works well together and are not power gamers. I think if you enjoy the social interaction of long time players as well as the challenge of the quest's ...you will enjoy the game. If you're tactical and expect your fellow adventurers to not make mistakes, might not be a good match for you. This is a relaxed game of letting people play there characters and i orbit the gameplay and difficulty around their abilities and ideas.

If you join your fellow companions will consist of:

Level 4 Rogue
Level 4 Alchemist
Level 4 Monk

NPC's in party currently are:

Cleric
Ranger

Ellspeth
November 14th, 2014, 19:55
Jerry I wanted to thank you for the entertaining session Wednesday night. It was relaxed and fun, and I thought the characters meshed well. The various groups we wiped out I am sure thought so to. To any considering joining, I am the alchemist member, and I encourage you to give it a try, we have a tough bunch on the board, much friendlier amongst ourselves.

RustyAngel
November 14th, 2014, 20:31
Yeah, Jerry is a great GM. I would be playing but it runs a bit too late for me on a Wednesday night.

DriftingRonin
November 16th, 2014, 21:55
Just wondering if you were still looking for PCs, I returned your PM with some info if you're still interested.

JerryRig
November 25th, 2014, 14:42
Still have 1-2 vacancies that we will be filling over time as the group is a very cohesive and mature group but nobody is a long time veteran. Brand new players are welcome as I will be happy to assist you in getting familiar with Fantasy Grounds (FG) and pathfinder as needed. I am not a anal rules guy ...they are guides for the group ..both myself as your Gm and as for you as the player i assist. I'm about the experience and the interaction. I'll generally follow the rules 95% of the time but sometimes common sense gets in my way and I adapt. An example is our Sunday game a player talked me into reviewing a unique character race and together we spent about 8 hours over the next 2 days seeing if we could make it work with balance. He is now playing that character and it is rather entertaining addition to the group. By no means is it a DPS or caster blaster race/class mix ...its all about the fun of playing it with enough support to enjoy being an off center race that brings some laughs to the group.

I require: NO power gamers as this group is a casual group and nobody is in any way a power gamer. The campaign does not require you to know a lot of the game itself or to have a uber character. We run at a relaxed pace and everyone is always watching out for their comrades.

Please don't apply if you do not possess the patience for a casual relaxed pace of play or you like to wander away from the group a lot (they don't like to find their friends in pieces).

We have the following active players:

Rogue
Alchemist
Monk

support characters currently in use:
Cleric
Fighter
Ranger

you can be anything you want to be ...no niche characters required. Bring your dice and a prepare to kick some underdark arse!

I can be reached if on on the FG teamspeak (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server) server.

JerryRig
December 5th, 2014, 15:12
-bump-

Kotawolf
December 18th, 2014, 00:23
Okay here is the character in XML

fatalnightshade
December 18th, 2014, 23:38
well i am interested... have a timeslot available on Thursdays/Wednesdays

JerryRig
December 19th, 2014, 00:35
sorry this is now filled by a hubby & wife team. Thank to all who contacted me.

JerryRig
February 25th, 2015, 00:07
your whipper icon.