PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Sword & Skull (1 vacancy - Healer type)

JerryRig
October 13th, 2014, 03:33
Pathfinder - Serpent's skull (misrepresented the name of the campaign in the title above)

Game will be Sunday afternoons. If you are looking for a game time other than that listed below ...don't join ...you'll waste everyone's time.

My style of DM/GM('ing) is central to how the players adventure and explore. It's about everyone playing enjoying the time ...just because the module says the next thing in the plan is for you to go to either X or Y, doesn't mean your more intrigued with that little bit of info you picked up on at the tavern or the rumor of a magic to be found from some lost ruins or something. I'm a very flexible DM/GM.

FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate so anyone can join
Game System: i.e. Pathfinder/AD&D 3.5

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time(CDT) USA
Day of week and time: Sundays 4pm CDT
If new game, planned start date: running
Planned Frequency: i.e. Once per week (as availability allows)
Term: Long term Campaign type (Serpent Skull)

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: i.e. Teamspeak(FG Grounds TS server)

Role-play & Combat mix: i.e. 30/70 Role-play/Combat Ratio
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. 6in game
Character starting level & equipment: 6th Level
Character restrictions: I'm open to most content from D20pfrsd with some restrictions on any desire to step into 3rd party content (would have to review it and make a decision on any race/class/feat etc ...) I would not expect a yes on much 3rd party content so don't set your heart on it if you ask ...but i am approachable to review it and see if it will mesh.

Details of your scenario: Shipwreck survivors
FG Server: young bard good luck

I would not recommend Min/Max builds to any extreme. Reason: I adapt to the players, the stronger you get in specialty ...the same will be applied to opponents so you wont gain any advantage by doing min/max in a game I host. Suggestions stats would be like the below example:

Tiefling Rogue

stats from point buy | (racial modifier) | stats after Racial Modifier
STR: 12 | (**) | 12
DEX: 16 | (+2) | 18
CON: 14 | (**) | 14
INT: 14 | (+2) | 16
WIS: 10 | (**) | 10
CHR: 08 | (-2) | 06

This would appear to be a pretty solid rogue build (with room to multiclass). Again an alternate style I will accept is:

Dice Pool: Each character has a pool of 24d6 to assign to his statistics. Before the dice are rolled, the player selects the number of dice to roll for each score, with a minimum of 3d6 and maximum of 5d6 for each ability. Once the dice have been assigned, the player rolls each group and totals the result of the three highest dice. Any single ability score resulting in a stat of 5 or less will be rerolled with the amount of dice that was selected when the roll was made.

Link to Game calendar page: ...Into the Ruins (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1189)

JerryRig
November 3rd, 2014, 04:50
The vacancy has been filled.