PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder on Sundays

thorun09
October 9th, 2014, 02:16
A few RL life friends and I have begun playing on Sunday mornings. Time is 9 to 1 ish CST. We are going to be running Pathfinder, mostly some converted old school stuff, and other modules. So far we have began one campaign, which we have played 3 sessions, and are still level one. We won't play every sunday, but a majority of them we will. Another campaign will be my Bloodstone campaign, yeah I've ran them through Bloodstone Wars, and Mines, so I'm going to run a campaign based on Bloodstone Village, which will be between the war, and the end of the mines. Our core group has cleared the mines of course, but this would be a secondary group, with the goal of joining the core group for post Bloodstone Mines. We are close nit friends, who just want to game and have fun. We are not rules lawyers, well not to the extreme anyways. We are there to have a good time, no PVP will be allowed. If your interested let me know.

Bobbo
[email protected]

kane280484
October 9th, 2014, 12:03
Hi, do you use voice comm or text?

thorun09
October 10th, 2014, 00:52
Currently, we use Vent.

thorun09
November 2nd, 2014, 01:00
Well, we have had a few sessions, and I will be taking over as GM. We play a few Sundays a month. I will be running a campaign for the TSAR modules, placed in Bloodstone Village in the FR with the Pathfinder ruleset. I've DM'd in real life for some of the players and we had an excellent Bloodstone War, and Bloodstone Mines of Orcus. My goal is to run this campaign from 1st level, and flesh out Bloodstone a bit more, with the timeline shortly after the war concluded, while the high level characters are at the mines, the new group will begin helping rebuild the town and working their way up some levels at which point they can head out to Desolation. I've already purchased the whole TSAR series, but as you know how time consuming it will be to put them in, I've done a bit. Please note we do rotate GM's a bit, but will be a reliable group for 2-4 sessions per month. Sundays 9 AM to 1 PM CST will be our slot, and we occasionally go over. Let me know if your interested.