PDA

View Full Version : I found some OLD PDF's of 4e

Manchine
October 6th, 2014, 07:22
I downloaded these a long time ago. These are all PDF. I have 5 adventures downloaded..... ONE OF THEM SAYS its FREE (FREE RPG DAY FREE 2008). They are all from 2008. The names of them are

1) Escape from Sembia (Which I guess is the Mines of Phandelver of 4th)
2) Treasure of Talon Pass (Which is the free one)
3) Specter Tower of Spellgard
4) Keep of Shadowfell (H1)
5) Thunderspire Labyrinth (H2)
6) Pyramid of Shadow (H3)

Now I did a Search for 3 of these I didn't see them in any comments. I already started jpg the maps and I plan to change them over to 5th edition. I am not even CLOSE to being good with this. HECK I haven't even played a game on this yet. I have been learning and messing around with it. I don't know if someone here can like take the lead or something like that I don't know. Here are 2 maps I have jpged.

MODERATOR: Copyright protected images removed. Please don't upload any copyright protected material unless you have permission by the copyright holders to do so. Even the "free" material is protected by copyright - on the first page of "Treasure of Talon Pass":

This material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of the material or artwork contained herein is prohibited without the express written permission of Wizards of the Coast, Inc

Manchine
October 6th, 2014, 16:34
Ahhh thats what I partially need to know. Thanks Mod. =)