PDA

View Full Version : icons absent in spell lists from PFRPG ruleset

swest
October 6th, 2014, 00:39
Greetings,

Ok, I'm moving on to new questions. I need to start a new thread per problem, rather than overloading a single thread (like I did that last one).

In Doug Davison's video titled: FG Library Demo, he describes (at ~3:20 in the video) the look of the Bard Spell list, and mentions the icons associated with those spells (and a special icon can be seen in front of each of those spells). When I open that same list, I only have a brown box in front of those spells.

Now it's not the lack of an icon that bothers me so much as it is the 'difference' between what he is looking at, and what I see when looking at the same page of material.

Anyone know what is going on here? I'm running version 3.0.8 Ultimate.

(I'm also wondering how to know what the complete list of modules is that should be present in my 'Ultimate' window... but that will be for another thread, I suppose.)

Thanks.

- s.west

Trenloe
October 6th, 2014, 01:09
In Doug Davison's video titled: FG Library Demo, he describes (at ~3:20 in the video) the look of the Bard Spell list, and mentions the icons associated with those spells (and a special icon can be seen in front of each of those spells). When I open that same list, I only have a brown box in front of those spells.
Sounds like you've enabled one of the themes that come with Fantasy Grounds - the wood theme perhaps? Themes change the look of the interface - in this case it changes the dragon icons of the standard interface into the brown boxes for the link icons.

(I'm also wondering how to know what the complete list of modules is that should be present in my 'Ultimate' window... but that will be for another thread, I suppose.)
The "Ultimate" license won't give you any more modules than the full license. The Ultimate allows anyone to connect to you when you are running a game as GM, even those without a license. The full version requires players to have at least a lite license when connecting to you for a game. That is the only difference between the full and ultimate licenses. The ultimate doesn't give you any more content, it just allows players to play in your games for free.

swest
October 6th, 2014, 01:35
That was it exactly.

Again, very helpful.

Apart from these little nits, I'm definitely making progress. And, now that I found that series of ddavison videos, I'm back on track.

Thanks, again.

- s.west