PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheets - How to have a different Token and Portrait

heyhogan
September 29th, 2014, 16:58
All,

I was wondering if someone could remind me how to setup a SW character sheet such that I have a different Token for the character than the portrait in the upper right hand corner. So, basically, how do I add a token to a character sheet without changing the portrait?

Also, can someone give me an example of how they use the grey link circle next to the Setting line on the top left of the character sheet, just under the Wild card icon? Not sure what this is and why it's there. Do I drag something to it, or use it to drag Setting details somewhere else?

Thanks!

:)

grapper
September 29th, 2014, 17:38
All,

I was wondering if someone could remind me how to setup a SW character sheet such that I have a different Token for the character than the portrait in the upper right hand corner. So, basically, how do I add a token to a character sheet without changing the portrait?

The default location for the tokens is under the portrait. In order to see it, hold down the ALT key. To place a token there, drag one from the token box; you don't need to hold ALT while you're doing this, but it may help to make sure it actually took. If you add or change a token, you will need to re-add the character to the combat tracker (and from there to the map) in order for the change to propagate (it won't do this automatically).

Also, can someone give me an example of how they use the grey link circle next to the Setting line on the top left of the character sheet, just under the Wild card icon? Not sure what this is and why it's there. Do I drag something to it, or use it to drag Setting details somewhere else?

Thanks!

:)

Click it and it will open a stat box. You can add a stat (or more than one), give it a name and a value. It is an extra place to put information. In horror type settings I put Sanity there. In military campaigns you can put rank. Basically, anything you might have a need for that doesn't appear elsewhere.

heyhogan
September 30th, 2014, 14:40
Thanks grapper. The ALT key is what I was missing. That allows me to finish up some character sheets.

Ok, I get the idea behind the Setting stat box. can you display it anywhere else (i.e. attached to mini-sheet) or over token, or do you need to open it each time to modify it up or down?