PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the Weapons Tables

KPhan2121
September 25th, 2014, 08:53
Hello, just got the Call of Cthulhu ruleset and it seems fine for the most part. However I noticed that all of the Values in the weapons tables are mushed together so I can't make out the stats of the weapons. How does one fix this problem?

damned
September 25th, 2014, 13:41
which module are these in?

KPhan2121
September 25th, 2014, 16:36
which module are these in?

Its in the Game System module, under the Firearms and Hand Weapons Tables.

Griogre
September 25th, 2014, 17:20
Doug is traveling and may miss this post. It sounds like the table data got scrambled in the module but I don't have the module to check. I'd suggest you e-mail [email protected] and tell him the ruleset, module and table. It should be a relatively easy fix.

Trenloe
September 25th, 2014, 17:49
For some reason the "string_list_link" template in CoreRPG 3.0.8 has added a static bounds entry that is screwing this up:

<template name="string_list_link">
<stringfield>
<bounds>30,2,-1,20</bounds>
<font>reference-r</font>
<underlineoffset>-1</underlineoffset>
This was added to the CoreRPG ruleset for some reason, but is now causing the issue seen in the the Call of Cthulhu weapons reference.

Ideally this needs to be fixed by a dev as we're not fully aware as to why the above code was added. For example, removing it brings in errors in other library modules...

Moon Wizard
September 28th, 2014, 17:54
Got it, will include in next patch (v3.0.9). Look for it in the Test (beta) channel in the next week or so. See Laboratory forum for more info on the beta channel.

Cheers,
JPG

KPhan2121
September 29th, 2014, 20:54
Got it, will include in next patch (v3.0.9). Look for it in the Test (beta) channel in the next week or so. See Laboratory forum for more info on the beta channel.

Cheers,
JPG

Awesome!