PDA

View Full Version : looking for weekdays games

fatalnightshade
September 16th, 2014, 00:50
hi everyone I'm looking for a weekday session since most week i am currently just sitting and staring at a wall so i would like to find a D&D or pathfinder game so if anyone needs a player for a game that haven't gone way to far into it please toss me a note ^-^ would be greatly appreciated

and as it is time is not an issue as i am very much a night owl and I'm European so I'm usually up around the same time the Americans are mostly active

so a tiny bit about the kind of person i am guess would be good to get in here as well

so generally I'm a really friendly person who always love to have a good laugh other than that not really sure what to say I'm still fairly newbie to fantasy grounds but love learning also fairly inexperienced with D&D and pathfinder but yet again really willing to learn and try new things ^-^

VenomousFiligree
September 16th, 2014, 07:00
I have an FG Con one shot (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1268) I'd like to playtest. I'm also going to be running some Barbarians of Lemuria as soon as I get the ruleset to an acceptable level for play.

fatalnightshade
September 16th, 2014, 08:12
looks cool would be interested in helpin ya try it out