PDA

View Full Version : Player Seeking Fantasy Game - Any ruleset

Morden
September 14th, 2014, 19:31
Hi there,

I'm looking to join a game (existing or new). I'm completely open to any rule-set, world, storyline, hack/slash vs. RP etc. Most important to me is just playing with a good group of people.
I have no issues either picking up an already created character, or building one net new.
I look forward to talking with you.

More info below:

FG License: I have the FG full license (not ultimate)
Game System: any fantasy system (i.e. D&D, Pathfinder, etc.) or Star Wars

Time Zone: Mountain Time MDT(GMT -6), MST(GMT -7)
Day of week and time: any day, preferably starting at 8pm Mountain Time (I have a young daughter I like to spend time with and help put to bed)
Frequency: Preferably weekly; could go more than once a week.
Term: Long term group, world build would be preferred, but one-shots are fine as well
Text or Voice: Voice preferred, Mix of both ok

Thanks,
Morden

Taonna
September 14th, 2014, 21:37
I don't know timezones all that well but I know this group is looking for at least one more person https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22054-Friday-Night-Pathfinder-Skull-and-Shackles-6PM-EST-Teamspeak-3

damned
September 15th, 2014, 03:15
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21270-Into-the-Ruins/page2

noelyuk
September 15th, 2014, 06:56
We are a group playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd edition that meets weekly at weekends. Usually Saturday Evening 6pm PST pm. We use Fantasy Grounds and Skype and are mix of U.S. and U.K. Players. Games take place at 6 PM PST (8 PM CST). With occasional additional sessions added according to all players timetables. Looking for 1 or 2 additional players. Beginners welcome! PM me here if interested.

Morbid-Don
September 19th, 2014, 15:58
I got a Saturday Rogue Trader Campaign that I started a few weeks ago - we are up to our fifth session coming up...

I am in an eastern time zone (NYC) and run the game from 11am to about 7pm

We ATM have 2 players at the table + 1 virtual player who plays from Brooklyn

We play using both Minis/Table with Terrain and Tiles - utilizing a good HD Webcam and Adobe Connect Account to ensure a good play experience!

Anyways - if you feel like this might be a good match just let me know

Stay Gaming!

Rey