PDA

View Full Version : Getting the most up to date version of Savage Worlds Ruleset

Lysander
September 10th, 2014, 04:37
My version noted when I type /ver is 3.3.1 (Build 7). I know that's not the most recent version. I am also very inept when it comes to computers, so would one of my FG Brothers or Sisters walk me through step by step how to get from 3.3.1 (Build 7) to whatever we're at now?

If it matters, I have an ultimate license and a computer running in the suburbs of obsolescence...

Trenloe
September 10th, 2014, 05:04
See this post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21845-Trouble-adding-allies-to-PC-s&p=183853&viewfull=1#post183853

Lysander
September 12th, 2014, 00:38
Thanks T. My settings area is blank, so I have sent the email as you suggest. I hope they won't have too much trouble in connecting the dots...

Trenloe
September 12th, 2014, 01:02
Thanks T. My settings area is blank, so I have sent the email as you suggest. I hope they won't have too much trouble in connecting the dots...
If the "Products" section of the Settings screen is completely blank then you haven't populated your FG website user name and pressed the "Update" button afterwards. You should at least see the products that come with FG: 3.5E, 4E, 5E, CoreRPG, Numenera, PFRPG. Assuming you bought your license and products from the FG website store?