PDA

View Full Version : Store Purchase

JMOxx75
September 6th, 2014, 18:44
I purchased P1-Realm of the Troll King and in the list of tokens it said it had the nothic stalker and nothic gazer however neither token was installed. Medusa was also missing. Apparently the list of what is said is in this product and what actually is needs to be verified. How do I get this fixed?

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 19:07
I just looked at the module and I see medusa_archer_female_medium.png, nothic_gazer_mediium.png and nothic_stalker_medium.png in each of the four different folders based on resolution.

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 19:11
Do you see the rest of the tokens? If that doesn't work, try entering your forum username and pwd into your FG settings and running an update. I've just added it to the patch system, and I've verified that the mod is the same as the one I have locally which has all the tokens mentioned.

JMOxx75
September 6th, 2014, 19:28
I see the modules, I am fully updated but when I search for many of the monsters in the tokens section using the text search and mousing over the tokens manually there are many not showing up.

JMOxx75
September 6th, 2014, 19:59
Ok I added my user name and pwd to the settings and ran an update but when I opened FG again the nothic was there still as well as a few others.

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 20:11
That is very strange. Can you upload a screenshot or send it to [email protected] so we can further diagnose? I was able to successfully search tokens for "noth" and "medu" and they all show up again for me. I'm using the PFRPG ruleset to test. Which ruleset are you using?

Also, can you browse through the individual token bags and see them that way?

JMOxx75
September 6th, 2014, 20:14
I am using the 5e ruleset. I cannot find them in the individual bags nor do they show up when I search for them.
https://screencast.com/t/gSO81QqDWy
https://screencast.com/t/cc7dDH2o
https://screencast.com/t/gKrRv6WU1ia

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 20:24
Aha. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

You should start your search at the root of the tokens folder instead of from the monsters folder. The monsters folder is simply the name given to the included token set from the monsters.mod module. Each product typically installs a new bag with other sub-bags underneath. For the Fiery Dragon ones, they all install under a bag for the product name and then have 4 different resolutions beneath those -- each in their own bag. If you search, you'll see 4 instances of each token.

JMOxx75
September 6th, 2014, 20:28
In the short video clip I did begin my search at the root of the token folder and it didn't find anything.

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 20:32
Okay, a video is worth another 1K words. :)

Click on Modules and then activate the Fiery Dragon module. It should then create a new bag in your root folder.

JMOxx75
September 6th, 2014, 20:35
I am glad that I was able to record my head up my butt for you to troubleshoot such a thing. I had activated all of the modules and then realized the one in question wasn't even there until after the update. Sorry to have wasted your time. But now I know.

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 23:01
Hah. No worries. I'm glad it is working for you now.