PDA

View Full Version : Can you remember what was the name of this steampunk pathfinder module ?

Unbutu
September 6th, 2014, 15:14
So I remember seeing a game using this module a few months ago in the Guild House.

Here's everything I (think) I remember about this module. Do you know something that looks like this:

- Created by a third party with pathfinder in mind.

- Is a steampunk (eberon-ish) where magic and technology are mixed.

- Was situated later than most fantasy, guns are more common than in pathfinder.

- The main concept was that the PCs where the agents of some governement branch that send them on missions. They gain reputation with the agency, wich allows them to keep a higher value of loot (''requisition''). Otherwise they are expected to turn in every acquired item.

I'm look for this mainly because I'd like to use this loot system as an inspiration. It reminds anyone of something ?

Valarian
September 6th, 2014, 15:22
Victoriana? (Cubicle 7) or Deus Vult! (Mongoose)?

cheechako
September 6th, 2014, 15:22
Zeitgeist?

Unbutu
September 6th, 2014, 16:34
Zeitgeist?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesss. The moment I saw it, I recognised it. Thanx ! A cookie for you !

https://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=file&fileid=2156 (Intro player guide to Zeitgeist in pathfinder, for those curious)

Mgrancey
September 6th, 2014, 17:09
Yep, Zeitgeist. Played chap2 thru 4 or 5 I think before group fell apart.

We were using 4ed DnD, blech, but it was very interesting kinda hoping we pick back up. Combat balance was kinda off, and "take no prisoners; they only die before giving good info or escape and cause more trouble" was party rule.

ddavison
September 6th, 2014, 19:17
Zeitgeist just released in PFRPG hard-back form as well. I reached out to Russ over at ENWorld and he said he'd be okay with us converting it and putting it up for sale, but he thought someone already had done so. If you know who did that, have them ping me at [email protected] and we can set up arrangements. I'd hate to re-invent the wheel.

Mgrancey
September 6th, 2014, 19:22
I don't know that they converted it enough for a module for sale or not, I think outside of monsters and maps, they just copied and pasted from the PDF.