PDA

View Full Version : Savage Outfitter

Ephyzul
September 5th, 2014, 17:52
I am pretty sure many of you know about this but figured I would make a post anyways. This is actually a pretty neat little tool for easy reference and making characters.

https://savageoutfitter.com/outfitter/#/

Ikael
September 5th, 2014, 18:01
Hmmph, interesting look tool. I wonder if you can export your character in any kind of format. If it supports something like that it would be great to have converter/adapter to make exported chars FG compatible

Ephyzul
September 5th, 2014, 18:29
You can export to a PDF

Ikael
September 5th, 2014, 18:37
You can export to a PDF

I thought so. Unfortunately PDFs are harder to convert to another format. I bet it's just text, nothing systematic. Shame thou

KosherInfidel
September 7th, 2014, 03:55
I thought so. Unfortunately PDFs are harder to convert to another format. I bet it's just text, nothing systematic. Shame thou

Wild Card Creator allows you to export in RTF, Plain Text, HTML, BBCode, and Wiki Markup

phantomwhale
September 8th, 2014, 08:01
Wild Card Creator allows you to export in RTF, Plain Text, HTML, BBCode, and Wiki Markup

From memory, as a stretch goal, it was supposed to export to Fantasy Grounds format. Never checked up on that myself, but interested to hear if anyone else has ?

KosherInfidel
September 8th, 2014, 14:02
From memory, as a stretch goal, it was supposed to export to Fantasy Grounds format. Never checked up on that myself, but interested to hear if anyone else has ?

The outputs above are the only ones currently in the app (plus pdf). I can find no mention of FG anywhere within the app or on the page. I emailed Will Herman to see what he says.