PDA

View Full Version : Tokens by Devin Night

devinnight
September 4th, 2014, 03:00
Hey everybody, it's been a long time since I've posted here.
A couple months ago Doug helped me get all my new tokens packs into the store. I think the free packs are there too, but maybe not.
I have 20 free token packs (roughly 300+ tokens) available and I have 30+ premium token packs, most of them in the FG store.
The packs in the store are designed to install directly into it's own token module which is pretty handy.

I'm also still making custom tokens for a very reasonable price. For more information check out this page: https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?page_id=388

Here is a preview of a current custom token. Final tokens have transparent backgrounds.
https://www.immortalnights.com/weblinked/JA_Dwarf_M_Cleric.jpg

Unbutu
September 4th, 2014, 03:15
Well I've just discovered you.

I've dowloaded the free pack from your website, wich is very well made by the way, and I might get a custom one in the future for a long lasting game.

GL in your business, thanks for the freeby!

damned
September 4th, 2014, 03:18
Devin Knight makes so many great tokens and his themed token packs really round out the atmosphere in your game!

Jwguy
September 5th, 2014, 15:03
Hey Devin!

I absolutely love your tokens, to the point that I've gone and bought quite a few of the packs of tokens on the store page. The only thing that could ask about them is if it would be possible to include a list of the tokens that are included in each product, as sometimes I'm not sure if the token I want is going to be included in one pack or another (Thankfully, I've gotten lucky, so far!)

I might take you up on your custom token offer, sometime. I have quite a few custom races and creatures in my personal campaign, and your touch on them would be greatly appreciated.

saithan
September 5th, 2014, 22:10
just purchased a few packs, just in time for my game,
PS More western stuff would be awesome!

devinnight
September 11th, 2014, 21:24
Thanks guys.
Jwguy, there should be preview images of each token in the packs, if not in the store here, check my store to see the preview images.
I would like to get another western set out sometime, my time and work is mostly directed by commissioned work.

Koreapsu
November 19th, 2014, 01:50
I have ordered custom tokens previously and loved them. I'll be ordering more for my new campaign once the characters start to really take on identities.

Buy tokens from this guy, his work is great, fast, and the consultation process is easy.

devinnight
November 19th, 2014, 02:30
@Koreapsu, thanks for the kind words. Don't say fast though, my turn around time now is over a month... darn holidays.

GunnarGreybeard
November 19th, 2014, 13:08
Devin Knight makes so many great tokens and his themed token packs really round out the atmosphere in your game!
This . . . +1

devinnight
November 20th, 2014, 15:04
I'm finishing up a new set of tokens. Slaves and Prisoners: will have a variety of human and elven slaves and prisoners.

Xydonus
November 21st, 2014, 07:54
Awesome, looking forward to it.

Curious though... What's his right arm doing, bent backwards like that? It looks slightly odd to me as if he's readying to punch someone :P

devinnight
November 22nd, 2014, 22:46
He has his fist on his thigh. I'll try to fix the shading to make it read better.

Zacchaeus
December 26th, 2014, 20:37
I have a great many of your tokens, and I would endorse everything that everyone else has said about them.

Now that I have buttered you up :)

I have been looking for, and not finding, a set of tokens not of Monsters/NPCs etc but Dungeon furniture. I'm thinking here of traps, secret doors and hidden chests particularly. So if I set up an encounter with a trap, I set up an NPC sheet for it and I can add it to the combat tracker as normal. This means that as normal the trap is hidden and will stay hidden until I reveal it to the players, either because the players step on it or spot it. At this point I'd want a nice token revealed showing the trap in all its glory. Unfortunately at the moment all I can do is give it a letter token with a big 'T' on it. Similarly with secret doors, hidden chests (only the token has a big 'S' or a big 'C').

So, if you are looking for a new project ......... :)

damned
December 26th, 2014, 23:35
I know Taliz Slver Paws has a good collection of chests in here: https://www.rpgnow.com/product/113691/Fantasy-Furniture-Tokens
and ive used some pit traps from somewhere..? maybe in Shockbolts RPG Art Kits...

Zacchaeus
December 27th, 2014, 13:25
I know Taliz Slver Paws has a good collection of chests in here: https://www.rpgnow.com/product/113691/Fantasy-Furniture-Tokens
and ive used some pit traps from somewhere..? maybe in Shockbolts RPG Art Kits...

See now, damned, you just know everything. Good stuff. I was able to find some items I can use on that site which failed to appear in all my Google searches for some odd reason. OK, Devon, you're off the hook - although I'd still like to see what you can do in this category :)

Draca
July 26th, 2015, 03:37
Devin , Any plans to do a complete monster manual pack?
Hint hint , you would so get my money for this!

kylania
July 26th, 2015, 03:59
He's got a big bundle at 50% off right now that has a lot.

Draca
July 26th, 2015, 04:41
Yeah , i was just looking at his site , but it would be soooo nice to have every single one in the monster manual ( 5E) alll wrapped up with a pretty bow on it.

kylania
July 26th, 2015, 04:59
Absolutely. Been working on some modules recently and had all but demons available. :)

Draca
July 26th, 2015, 05:10
Just sent an email for a Spartan Gladiator token for a 5e game were starting , i cant wait to see what he comes up with.

damned
July 26th, 2015, 06:07
I love Devin Knights tokens and have a goodly stack of them :)
Here is an awesome Spartan from Taliz Silverpaws too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22956-Fantasy-Starter-Token-Set&p=200653&viewfull=1#post200653

I thought I had a few Devils/Demons from Devin Knight but cant find them so I think Im mistaken.

Draca
August 10th, 2015, 00:46
Devin , Do any of your Token packs include the Slaad? I cant seem to find them.

devinnight
September 17th, 2015, 23:24
I don't think I have made any Slaad. Sorry.

Draca
September 18th, 2015, 11:25
Hmm , what kind of pricing would you give for the same token in 5 different color schemes?

Also i should mention the token Devin made for my spartan was ..... well you can see for yourself!11055
I was going to say awesome of course!

devinnight
September 18th, 2015, 19:28
If its the same token with just a simple color change then $10.

Draca
September 18th, 2015, 23:44
You are the man! Ill be sending you the order soon!