PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any game with European friendly times

Araturo
September 2nd, 2014, 15:30
I am still looking for a fun game to join (or start), I noticed that 4E isn't played that much so I am willing to play any of the systems included with the standard bought version of FG.
Another problem I encountered is that I noticed there is quite a lot of American players, who play at times for me impossible... I'd like to play in the evenings during the week or in weekends.
I have no experience with FG, but have some experience with roleplaying and am willing to learn any game.
Thanks for reading

Mask_of_winter
September 2nd, 2014, 15:35
Welcome!

FYI, as a player you're not limited to systems included with FG or that you buy. As long as the GM has the system, you can join and play!

Good luck to you!

Valarian
September 2nd, 2014, 18:49
Unfortunately, my game is full or you could join that. Keep an eye on the forum Guild Hall for announcements. Also, remember the convention games in October.

borusa32
September 3rd, 2014, 22:07
I need some more players for my Gurps :Prime Directive game on Saturday nights at 8pm.

VenomousFiligree
September 4th, 2014, 08:03
In the near future I will be running Barbarians of Lemuria in euro friendly times.

Ikael
September 4th, 2014, 16:33
I am hosting Savaged Cyradon game sundays (Fantasy Savage Worlds). The game starts 12:00 (GMT+3) time and we tend to play weekly about 3-5 hours (mostly 4h). You're free to join if you're intersted. Like other members stated, you as player don't have to have SW ruleset or anything we use, because that's how FG works (only GM needs to have resources)! I am also Ultimate License holder so you would not even need FG license to play this game. We have few free slots so if there are more interested, please make application in game calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=948 and I will be contacting you!