PDA

View Full Version : Token Packs on the Store - Lists?

Jwguy
August 31st, 2014, 18:24
Not to stir up too much trouble at once, I'll try to keep this one modest and friendly, and not ask too much.

Just curious, is there anyway to list the tokens available in the Token Packs on the store page? Or is there an existing list, somewhere?

I ask because I'm probably going to buy a whole bunch of them, but given limited financial resources and all that, I can only buy so many at a time. So, usually, I base that off of what I need, currently (Right now, I am looking for a Lantern Archon token), but I can't tell if any of the packs have what I want in them.

Particularly, I mean the ones by Devin Night. From my experience, the token packs are nice and well-done, and I've enjoyed their use (even if the spiders creep'd my players out when a giant one appeared on their screens, ha).

ddavison
August 31st, 2014, 18:42
Unfortunately, Devin only gave us the description and the image that shows up on each page.

Jwguy
August 31st, 2014, 20:11
Ah, that is unfortunate.

Well, if nothing else, I went ahead and bought the Summoned Helpers pack, and it had the Lantern Archon I was looking for, so that's nice.

Although, I did accidentally repurchase the Humanoid Monsters pack I already had. x.x

ddavison
August 31st, 2014, 20:34
JWGuy, I sent you a partial refund to cover the full cost for that double purchase.

Jwguy
August 31st, 2014, 20:44
Oh, hey, thanks! o.o

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was super complaining or anything. But, I will totally use that to purchase another token pack, to make up for it. I appreciate it. ^^

ddavison
August 31st, 2014, 21:34
No, I didn't read it like that at all. I just figured you didn't really need 2 of the one pack. :)

damned
September 1st, 2014, 01:17
Also in case you were not aware Devin Knight has a fantastic collection of free tokens to add to your collection too:
https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?product=all-free-tokens-in-one-file

Irondrake
September 1st, 2014, 02:23
Devin's Token blog used to show a picture of all the tokens in each pack, but lately I've only been able to find the latest ones. However, the Roll 20 marketplace still shows each one. You can use that for a reference before buying the packs for Fantasy Grounds. All of the packs will have the same tokens. This should show you Devin Night's tokens (including the freebies) https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/devin%20night/1