PDA

View Full Version : DM LF Players 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen Tuesday Nights 8-11 EST

idjester
August 31st, 2014, 18:01
Looking for 5 players with a license for the WHOLE Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign... starting from 1st level.

27 point buy system, NO alternate human builds

That will be EST at 8 pm until about 11 give or take...

Any interest out there????

I am also trying to get a 4th edition game running on Monday nights from 8-11 if that interest you instead/also...

I have already inputted the whole chapter 1 and chapter 2 into fantasy grounds so the DM is ready to start, can we get enough players ready....

Let me know..

Emerald_wind
August 31st, 2014, 21:14
I could definitely work with that time, and would be very interested in playing! I'm open to just about any character class.

mightymax474
September 1st, 2014, 02:12
I am down for it. Please add me to your list.

Unbutu
September 1st, 2014, 03:34
Ahah, we would have 2 games togheter ? I'm in .

idjester
September 1st, 2014, 06:28
Guys add yourselves to the game calendar...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1261

Severin
September 1st, 2014, 06:30
i'd be interested in playing.

idjester
September 1st, 2014, 18:02
Guys please add yourselves to the game calendar (link above) and post your information.. I am going to maybe schedule the game for this Tuesday night so PLEASE reply to that as well so we know who can play or not.... communication is key for this to happen so make sure you post and reply as needed... thanks for your interest in the game...

Emerald_wind
September 1st, 2014, 18:36
Incidentally you have the time listed as 8am edt... I assume that is supposed to be 8 pm?

idjester
September 1st, 2014, 18:50
my bad.. yes I will fix that... thanks for the info

idjester
September 1st, 2014, 18:54
also we will be using Skype, is that a problem for anyone?

mightymax474
September 1st, 2014, 20:07
I sent you my Skype info. Is there a way to put the players handbook into fantasy grounds? I have a physical copy but I don't want to keep going into it while I am in front of my computer.

idjester
September 1st, 2014, 21:03
currently there isn't any way to input the PH into FG... I have parsed the information out of the pdf files that are open and free... not sure if that will help or not but its all we got at this point...

mightymax474
September 1st, 2014, 21:12
Better than nothing.

idjester
September 1st, 2014, 23:36
I posted info on my Skype in the game calendar, send me an invite and tell me your from the 5e Tuesday game..

damned
September 2nd, 2014, 01:14
@mightmax474
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21835-D-amp-D-Basic-Rules-PDF-Parser

Alzarian Crimson
September 2nd, 2014, 05:33
The game calendar said that you're still accepting applications even though I think it might be full. I put my name in anyway. Please let me know if you have room. Thx.

idjester
September 2nd, 2014, 18:35
there is 6 currently on the list but I am still waiting to hear back from one of those players, if he does not respond today then I will be looking to add someone tonight right away.. so if you have signed up as an alternate then be ready to go...

DMDierdorf
September 3rd, 2014, 02:22
Hey, I haven't had any experience with any system newer than 3.5e, and even that experience was pretty casual. But Im a quick learner and am very interested in learning the new formats. The calender says Wednesday night, am I going crazy?

Trenloe
September 3rd, 2014, 02:26
The calender says Wednesday night, am I going crazy?
Make sure your profile has your time zone correctly entered and the calendar will automatically adjust the time of the game for your location. Click on Profile in the top right corner of this page, then General Settings and scroll down to the Date & Time Options section.

DMDierdorf
September 3rd, 2014, 02:35
That makes sense.... probably why I always felt like I was going a little crazy...

damned
September 3rd, 2014, 03:11
That makes sense.... probably why I always felt like I was going a little crazy...

Well its probably one reason anyway!

DMDierdorf
September 3rd, 2014, 05:25
one of many, definitely one of many ;)

idjester
September 3rd, 2014, 18:22
Orpheus, Alzarian Crimson, DMDierdorf, even though I would love to have you the group did fill out with 5 players. So for now the group is full and complete. If a player is removed from the game by the DM or drops out I will certainly message you and notify you of an opening if you want to be placed on an alternate spot. Thanks for your interest in the game guys and good luck.

Alzarian Crimson
September 4th, 2014, 02:21
Thanks, it's been downright difficult to find a game. Hope your campaign goes well!