PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder ~ GMT +1 ~ Level 1 Start

GR0PED
August 30th, 2014, 01:13
Looking for ~

Game Master & 4 Players who are able to operate any day or time between 1am - 5am (GMT +1) / 7pm - Midnight (EST/GMT -5)

Starting level 1 from scratch characters

Preferably Skype Voice but will download other voice chat clients ~

I am new to the game my self though have done my best to understand the rules ~ I am looking for a Game Master with good understanding of the game able to answer questions and happy enough to run it with about half roleplay and half combat ~ Strict against meta gaming and power gaming ~ It's fun to play mortal characters who make mistakes ! No creature is perfect ~

Adv Board Game Exp ~ Warhammer 40k, Pathfinder beginner box solo.

5 years role play experience with para rper's through various scenarios and settings

Keen to get into Pathfinder \o/

Araturo
August 30th, 2014, 08:51
I'd really like to join as an (unexperienced) player. I quite some experience with D&D 4e. However looking at those odd times to play I probably can only play on Saturday OR Sunday, why don't you play in the evening when most people have the time?

damned
August 30th, 2014, 09:03
one of the main reasons ppl play online is because of limited time windows... :)

Araturo
August 30th, 2014, 10:09
one of the main reasons ppl play online is because of limited time windows... :)

That is true, but still... as far as I know most people work or go to school at those times? Or are online Roleplayers some weird kind of people who don't go to school and work only during night time?

cheechako
August 30th, 2014, 10:37
I don't go to school and only work during the night. How does that make me a weird person?

damned
August 30th, 2014, 11:06
Many players here work odd hours... im sure they are a little strange but not so strange we wont play with them!
My game tonight is 2030 for Sydney/Brisbane players, 2230 for Auckland, 1130 for London and 0630 for New York.
So Im sure his game is perfect hours for someone somewhere :)

Araturo
August 30th, 2014, 11:11
I don't go to school and only work during the night. How does that make me a weird person?

Hmm... alright, "weird" was a poor choice of word. I do apologize for using it, but still... If you don't go to school and work during night times you are obviously a minority when it comes to daily routine. It's not like I have anything against that, I am quite odd myself, I just thought most people play during evenings or weekends.

GR0PED
August 30th, 2014, 13:25
haha weird is good ;) normal is over rated ~ but back to the topic on hand haha we got one other player so far that is interested ? :) Araturo ~

VenomousFiligree
August 30th, 2014, 18:30
I think the title is misleading due to the time you want to play. Most GMT+1 players who will be drawn to this thread won't want to play at those times, however the time you want to play is practically US prime time.

Araturo
August 30th, 2014, 19:13
haha weird is good ;) normal is over rated ~ but back to the topic on hand haha we got one other player so far that is interested ? :) Araturo ~

I'm interested indeed, but if you play from 1AM - 5AM GMT + 1 I will probably only be able to play during weekends, preferably only one day as I'd like to see my girlfriend as well. I maybe able to play on other days but I mostly have to go to University from 8am till 17am :(.

GR0PED
August 31st, 2014, 00:35
Well what would be a more appropriate title for it then ~ ill easily enough americanize it haha

And i normally work 3pm-12pm (GTM+1) but i am normally free Sunday / Monday unless i have plans so can easily organize something on those days from 11am onwards ~

damned
August 31st, 2014, 03:03
tis a good point - you could/should probably advertise it as from 8pm EST (or whatever the right time and timezone combination is...) - I bet youd get a lot more interest....

cheechako
August 31st, 2014, 05:19
That is probably 7pm-11pm EST, which might work for me.

GR0PED
August 31st, 2014, 13:53
Still need to find a game master available during that time :) but atleast we have a few peep interested !