PDA

View Full Version : FG Groups

VenomousFiligree
August 29th, 2014, 16:48
Do you know they exist, do you use them, is the forum better, discuss!?

They don't seem to get as much use as I think they should. IMO the 'new posts' and 'new group messages' should be one and the same, so that the group messages get more visibility.

I'll shortly be posting about the Barbarians of Lemuria ruleset and believe that it should be a group, however I don't think people read them...?

Blacky
August 29th, 2014, 18:06
What groups?

ballan4
August 30th, 2014, 06:07
There are groups available. I'm in one. I just don't like that I don't get an update from the groups like I do when posting on the forum.

From the forum menu click on community then groups

Mask_of_winter
August 30th, 2014, 06:27
Yes, I wish I got notifications as well. And that posts could be longer. A way to link the calendar to groups would be useful also. But basically, to make the groups more visible as even some admins of this site didn't know they existed.

Blackfoot
August 30th, 2014, 08:38
I am using one to communicate with those who are interested in the Champions Ruleset I'm working on and another for the Pathfinder Society Group... neither get much use.

They seem good for some purposes, but lack of notifications and small post size is limiting... plus they are somewhat hidden so you have to know where to look to find them.