PDA

View Full Version : Help with modifying NewWorldOfDarkness - Vampire Character Sheet

Alchemister
August 28th, 2014, 22:07
I appreciate that this is potentially a big request for someone to help with, but getting a bit lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have been tweaking some basics on the wonderful 'NWOD - Vampire' character sheet, but would like to adapt it further for use with 'Blood and Smoke'. Essentially, I'd like to be able to make the following modifications:

1) Add 'Beats' and 5 dots underneath the existing 'Experience' on the 'Main Sheet'
2) Add a smallish self-contained box on the 'Special' sheet for recording 'Aspirations' with three editable lines. I'm assuming I will also need to resize the 'Character History' box to do this.
3) Finally, I'd also like to add another self-contained box on the same sheet ('Special') for recording 'Conditions' so these can also be input and updated by players.

For anyone who is familiar with the existing sheets, and is able to advise me on how to script these changes, I would be hugely grateful.

Blacky
August 29th, 2014, 18:08
Note: what's called Blood&Smoke is in fact Vampire: The Requiem second edition. The book will be published again with the exact same content under that name quite soon.

So, Alchemister won't probably be the only one asking for this :)

Alchemister
August 29th, 2014, 18:43
Note: what's called Blood&Smoke is in fact Vampire: The Requiem second edition. The book will be published again with the exact same content under that name quite soon.

So, Alchemister won't probably be the only one asking for this :)

Thanks Blacky, this is indeed the case.

saithan
August 29th, 2014, 19:33
wouldn't be hard.

Alchemister
August 29th, 2014, 23:25
wouldn't be hard.

Would appreciate some pointers then...

saithan
August 29th, 2014, 23:57
I have started your request. after I have a test made I will pm you for input. to make sure I get it right... I do not have the new books.

Alchemister
August 30th, 2014, 09:09
Many, many thanks for that. It really is appreciated.

saithan
August 30th, 2014, 20:57
ok here it is, lets me know...https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/
replaced virtue and vice with mask and durge.
added Beats with dots.
added Aspirations and Banes and conditions to special tab.

Alchemister
August 30th, 2014, 23:51
Absolutely perfect. What can I say, except for thank you very, very much.

Will take a close look at the scripting, and see if I can advance my understanding a little further.

I am in your debt.