PDA

View Full Version : Ars Magica Ruleset

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 28th, 2014, 19:36
I want to know if someone has the Ars Magica Ruleset.
I know that in the web page has one to Download but it is has some of star wars and I like one ruleset pure of Ars Magica.

Nylanfs
August 29th, 2014, 01:19
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Ruleset:_Ars_Magica

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 29th, 2014, 05:18
This Ars Magica has some errors and has something of star wars...I had downloaded this ruleset..but thanks

Nylanfs
August 29th, 2014, 13:15
That's a surprise. Obe is usually pretty good at not having cross contamination.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 29th, 2014, 16:07
I know, but is it, I tried edit, make a feel changes in ruleset, the design is the first thing that need change...
the second is make pure Ars Magica...but I had a Big Trouble...I don't understand nothing about programing.

Griogre
August 29th, 2014, 18:27
What version of Ars Magica do you have? The latest version I could find, 1.9.0.4, doesn't have a Star Wars theme. Its been awhile since I looked at a d20 derived ruleset. :)

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 29th, 2014, 23:25
1.8.5...where you find this version?

Griogre
August 29th, 2014, 23:43
Its on Obi's web site: https://oberoten.dyndns.org/arm/1.9.0.4/

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 30th, 2014, 12:47
Thank Griogre, but even though this is a new version of Ars Magica still has flaws and he has the FORCE of the Jedi. Not criticizing, but just giving my opinion and little knowledge, there are flaws in the construction of the module, at least compared to what I have here in Brazil. My Ars Magica (Book) is the 4th Edition. I do not know why but I find the art made for el in Fantasy Grounds very polluted. But as I said are just opinions, after all the bills I do know one half of it ...

Griogre
August 30th, 2014, 18:31
If you look on his site he did have several other versions, you might want to try the 1.7 branch? I didn't really look at that version other than at the desktop and modules. You might want to just send him a PM and explain your issue.