PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get a Pathfinder group together - inside for more info.

jasonthelamb
August 25th, 2014, 15:48
Hey, I'm looking to get a Pathfinder group together that runs sometimes during the week, Tuesday or Thursday would probably be the best. I can start at any time after 2PM EST.

At this point I'm impartial to voice or text, I can do either or - voice makes the games run faster and text makes the game more immersive. I'm looking for 5 players who can dedicate the time to play. Looking for guys who are the right fit - not looking for powergamers, but people who want to have fun and enjoy a campaign.

I don't know what campaign I will be running - but I will probably be using some 3.5 stuff mixed with Pathfinder.

If interested contact me via PM here or skype, my skype username is spityagame

Volkditty
August 28th, 2014, 15:39
I would like to get in on this. I'm relatively new to Pathfinder and completely new to FG, but I'm a quick study. Definitely more interested in having a good time playing the game rather than trying to "beat" the game. Tuesday and Thursday both work for me, but 5PM CST (6PM EST) would be my earliest starting time.

Araturo
August 28th, 2014, 15:53
Heya, I have no experience with Pathfinder or Fantasy Grounds, but I often learn those things quickly as I am often really excited about it. I do have quite some experience with playing DnD 4e and improvising a campaing right on the spot. the time you suggest would be the evening for me but I should be capable of playing then. I'd really like to join!

jasonthelamb
August 28th, 2014, 16:27
If you guys have skype - message me on skype. I'm thinking Friday at 6 or 7PM EST is going to be our start time.

Volkditty
August 28th, 2014, 16:50
Sorry to say, Friday doesn't fit my schedule at this time.

jasonthelamb
August 28th, 2014, 22:29
Sorry to hear that Volk - if it ever does fit your time, feel free to poke me.

jasonthelamb
August 28th, 2014, 22:36
Some more solid info - we'll be using teamspeak 3 and playing Friday Nights starting at 6PM EST, and going until 10-11PM EST depending on how everyone feels.

Morden
August 28th, 2014, 23:18
I would love to learn the Pathfinder system. I'm totally in if the day time will work.
I can play pretty much any day, except Friday, and after 8pm MST (That is GMT-7).

Dr_Babylon
August 28th, 2014, 23:47
This Morden appears to be operating on the same schedule as myself. Fascinating...

**continues observing**

jasonthelamb
August 29th, 2014, 00:14
We're using teamspeak for voice Bab, I know you're not a voicer, unless you've changed.

Dr_Babylon
August 29th, 2014, 00:19
**shakes silent, angry fist**

Opaex
August 29th, 2014, 02:36
I'm new to this but I'd like to play a game. I can play Tuesdays any time.

Severin
August 29th, 2014, 02:59
i'd like to give it a shot, i have played pathfinder with friends 2 or 3 sessions a while ago. never played here on fantasy grounds.
i'd like to play a human barbarian if thats ok.

jasonthelamb
August 30th, 2014, 05:11
First session was great, made it through the first four and a half days of Skulls and Shackles!