View Full Version : Dark Heresy 1st ed Players wanted GMT+1

cutlass
August 24th, 2014, 14:38
The title says it all really.
Looking for players to join us on Tuesday evenings from 20 till 23h GMT+1

cutlass
September 21st, 2014, 08:44
Lets try this again:

The Calixis Sector, located in the Segmentum Obscurus on the northern edge of the known galaxy has always had a reputation as a hotbed of dissent. Some say the entire region is cursed. The sector is host to a high number of Inquisitors, drawn by the countless conspiracies and mysteries that afflict it. One such Inquisitor by the name of Irae Illustro Vindixus the 3rd recently assembled a new Cadre of Acolytes. Their purpose, so seek out the rogue psyker, the dissenter, the mutant and the heretic. For this purpose, he has requisitioned a place aboard the Inquisitorial Black Ship The Vengeful Wrath. A ship tasked with bringing in the tithes and unsanctioned Psykers for the Golden Throne of Terra. As the new Cadre boards this dark vessel they will travel to new worlds, fight xenos amongst the black ink of space, discover threatening conspiracies but most of all, burn the heretics!

Crew needed: Loyal Citizens of the empire are wanted to complete the Cadre of Acolytes. No experience required. I have ultimate edition of Fantasy Grounds, the Voice over IP software. This means you can join with the zero cost demo version of the software.
Play is weekly, Tuesday evenings from 8 till 11*.
Requirements: A good headset with a mic, Teamspeak, Fantasy Grounds, patience and a willingness to play :)

*The inquisition also recruits in YOUR area: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/belgium/brussels

Contact your local recruitment bureau via CaptainCutlass arg Gmail !

Samzagas
September 24th, 2014, 02:32
I'm quite interested.
I've always wanted to play Dark Heresy, but never found a group to do so.

cutlass
October 1st, 2014, 19:34
Thank you all righteous applicants, at the moment the embarkation deck is filled to capacity.
Should room become available, a new missive will be posted.

Meanwhile, the exploits of the Cadre will be chronicled by Sister Zita of the Adepta Sororitas at this location: https://sezs.weebly.com/

cutlass
March 22nd, 2015, 09:12
A new spot is open for this game. Join while you can.
Currently we are missing the tech priest and/or someone with good investigation/social skills.