PDA

View Full Version : How to resolve poison and disease.

Tiqon
August 24th, 2014, 08:20
Hey.

up until now I have not had to use poison and disease on my players... but that time is over... MUHAHAHAHAHA!

But how do I resolve that best?

Making a base attack I can easily target someone and make a base attack and all that.

But when you have poison you don't have a base attack. Disease is even worse as you often don't even have a combatant to deliver the disease...

I can of course do it the old fashion way (are you calling me old, huh? *evil eye*), but why do that when I have a super fancy program to do my work. :).

So how do you do it?

Tiqon
August 24th, 2014, 08:53
Hmm reading up on poison and disease (yeah have not used that much... ever actually). So poison and Disease don't get a roll. It's pure check table and roll over with bonuses. So I just open the resistance roll table and find the levels from character and poison and see what the player needs to roll.

Just ignore this then.

Why is that I often get a question or problem and then after I have used a lot of time finding an answer, I ask here and then, like magic, the answer comes to me before anyone can help.

damned
August 24th, 2014, 09:27
We are here to help young padawan.

Tiqon
August 24th, 2014, 14:47
Good to know ;).

We are here to help young padawan.

JohnD
August 24th, 2014, 16:30
Why is that I often get a question or problem and then after I have used a lot of time finding an answer, I ask here and then, like magic, the answer comes to me before anyone can help.

It's not just you this happens to! :)