PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Library Gear entries

Mask_of_winter
August 24th, 2014, 00:48
From the SW Deluxe Player Guide index, select "Chapter Two: Gear", then open up "Mundane Items". From my end, it's blank, no item list. Now, close all those windows. Back on the library index, open up the link "Mundane Items". Ta-da! The items are listed.

I created a library module using Ikael's library extension (version 1.3 build2). Once exported, ALL gear entry list are blank. This makes me sad because I spent several hours entering these for an upcoming campaign. I'm using SW version 3.5.1 (Build 1).

I understand the most annoying "issue" is with the extension and should have been posted to the appropriate thread but since there's also an issue with the SW Deluxe Player Guide module that seem to relate with the library module issue I figured I'd post here first.

Can someone look into this, please?

Ikael
August 24th, 2014, 01:25
From the SW Deluxe Player Guide index, select "Chapter Two: Gear", then open up "Mundane Items". From my end, it's blank, no item list. Now, close all those windows. Back on the library index, open up the link "Mundane Items". Ta-da! The items are listed.

I created a library module using Ikael's library extension (version 1.3 build2). Once exported, ALL gear entry list are blank. This makes me sad because I spent several hours entering these for an upcoming campaign. I'm using SW version 3.5.1 (Build 1).

I understand the most annoying "issue" is with the extension and should have been posted to the appropriate thread but since there's also an issue with the SW Deluxe Player Guide module that seem to relate with the library module issue I figured I'd post here first.

Can someone look into this, please?

Could not reproduce your issue. Could you send me your campaign where you input gear? Maybe there is small issue behind it and nothing is gone in your module.