PDA

View Full Version : Dresden Files RPG: New Bay City

Spymaster4
August 19th, 2014, 02:13
Looking to recruit players, I can be very flexible on dates available to play so let me know when works for you.Please submit any characters into my PM to make things a bit easier on me. General Questions and such can me posted here. I have run on Fantasy grounds before, however I have only run a few games using this system, so please be patient.

FG License: Regular
Game System: Dresden Files

Time Zone: CDT -6
Day of week and time: Any day in the afternoon depending on player requests.
If new game, planned start date: This Thursday or Friday
Planned Frequency:Once a week.
Term: Have city created, will be making adventures on a week to week basis.
Text or Voice: Voice preferred
Voice software used:C3

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: need 3-4, scope for additional players later.
Character starting level & equipment: Chest Deep, Items of Power will be accepted pending my approval
Character restrictions: Really only the back story. All characters will be Freshman collage students to New Bay City University, so work around that.

Details of your scenario:The Native Americans called it The Land of the Forsaken Shadow. They avoided it. Spanish explorers came to the area searching for the Fountain of Youth. They died horribly. Pirates tried to hide in the bay. They died horribly. The city was nearly destroyed during the Civil War. Various natural and man made disasters have plagued the city through the years but each time it was rebuilt and expanded. Nothing major has happened to the city in about 100 years. The old timers are saying that Fate is just saving
up for the big one.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1254

Dr_Babylon
August 19th, 2014, 04:45
Well that sounds sublime!

I am only peripherally familiar with the Dresden Files but it seems like a rather interesting stage on which to play. I'll admit the contemporary setting is especially titillating amid the (entirely enjoyable) slew of sci-fi and fantasy games that proliferate hereabouts. The little experience I've had with the Fate system has proven quite inspiring as well.

Creative minds adequate to your aims certainly lurk nearby.

Spymaster4
August 19th, 2014, 13:33
Well said Doctor