PDA

View Full Version : FG Font Size

Gortys
August 18th, 2014, 05:17
I got FG running fine, loaded RMC, COC and BRP just fine.

I only thing I'm having trouble with is the text is very small on large monitors.

I could not find any settings to change this in FG or any of the game modules.

Did I miss anything or is there a way to increase the font sizes for the Chat and library data at least.

cheers

Trenloe
August 18th, 2014, 06:19
The font size is pretty much fixed. You can however increase the scale of the whole user interface - type /scaleui XXX in the chat window, where XXX is a percentage with 100 being no scaling, 150 being 1.5 times scaling, etc. Try something like /scaleui 125 first and fine tune it from there.

damned
August 18th, 2014, 07:02
Welcome Gortys!
There have bee a few new players from Sydney lately :)

Gortys
August 18th, 2014, 07:15
The font size is pretty much fixed. You can however increase the scale of the whole user interface - type /scaleui XXX in the chat window, where XXX is a percentage with 100 being no scaling, 150 being 1.5 times scaling, etc. Try something like /scaleui 125 first and fine tune it from there.

That fixes that problem, have not notice any problems with the scaling.

Thanks alot and for the quick response.

Cheers

Gortys
August 18th, 2014, 07:34
Welcome Gortys!
There have bee a few new players from Sydney lately :)

Hi Damned,

Thats good to know there's more Australians joining the FG community, hopefully this will make it easier to get into a game.
It's been a long time since I've done any rpging, and FG seems to be a more convenient way for me to get back into it.

Cheers