PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heard From Nickademus Lately?

dulux-oz
August 18th, 2014, 02:52
Not that I need to talk to him, I just haven't seen his handle on the boards for a few weeks and wondered where he got to.

Cheers

Willot
August 18th, 2014, 07:43
The wind moans.
You stand surrounded by only the crumbling foundations of buildings whos purpose and function have long ago been lost from the tomb of time. Suddenly the wind swirls up whipping your ragged cloak around your body, blocking your vision. When the wind drops once more to its low moan; a coweled man stands before you. His head moves only slightly from one side and then the other.

A sound like a whisper upon the wind.
"Seek not Nickademus, for far have I passed from the ken of man."

Suddenly a scream from behind you! You swing around drawing your weapon just in time. Before you .....

Then you wake up....And your pillow is missing?

No I havnt seen him

Bidmaron
August 19th, 2014, 02:57
Seems like he got pissed when he realized that all his hard coding work would have to be maintained when SW updates the related code files? Of course, I am one to talk. I have vanished for up to a year when work gets crazy.

dulux-oz
August 19th, 2014, 04:04
Seems like he got pissed when he realized that all his hard coding work would have to be maintained when SW updates the related code files? Of course, I am one to talk. I have vanished for up to a year when work gets crazy.

Ouch! I hope you're wrong, or that he comes back - his contributions to the FG Community will be sorely missed if he doesn't.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers