PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu: Crack'd and Cook'd Manse for Fantasy Grounds II

Hex08
August 18th, 2014, 00:14
I just purchased Crack'e and Cook'd Manse from DriveThruRPG and installed it. When I load Fantasy Grounds I cannot find the adventure. I assumed that it would work like Shadows of Yog-Sothoth and show up as module but it is not. The only place I can see it is in my start menu with an uninstall option. Any ideas?

damned
August 18th, 2014, 01:58
Have a look and see if it is showing up in Story and Images?

Moon Wizard
August 18th, 2014, 02:16
Some store installers attempt to install to an old default data directory for FG.

Try checking for files at
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\modules\

Regards,
JPG

Trenloe
August 18th, 2014, 02:18
This has an older installation package and installs to Fantasy Grounds II rather than Fantasy Grounds (but it works fine with the latest version of Fantasy Grounds). Steps to get the module in the correct location:

Start Fantasy Grounds and on the first screen, click the "open data folder" icon in the top right.
This will open the <user>\appdata\roaming\Fantasy Grounds folder where all of your FG data is stored. Go up one level to <user>\appdata\roaming and enter the "Fantasy Grounds II" directory, then the "modules" directory. You should see a CHA23110AFG2-Crackd-and-Cookd-Manse.mod file. Copy this.
<user>\appdata\roaming\Fantasy Grounds folder and into the modules folder. Copy the file you copied in step 2 into this directory.
Load up your Call of Cthulhu campaign and you should be able to activate this module now.

Hex08
August 24th, 2014, 23:34
Awesome, thanks a lot for the help. Got it fixed.