PDA

View Full Version : Modules not loading

jedorian
August 16th, 2014, 18:16
I downloaded RTFallen's Race Guide and Mythic Rules mods, but when I load the game (any game) they do not appear in the library. Maybe I just don't understand how to install these correctly. They aren't like the other mods I have in that windows identifies them as a movie file, these being .xml files. I tried browsing the forum to see if there was an explanation for how to properly install these newer mods, but alas, I found nothing useful. So, anyone got some knowledge they'd like to share?

RTFallen
August 16th, 2014, 18:28
You need to change the file extension from .zip to .mod . I don't put the modules in another zip file.

Resire

damned
August 17th, 2014, 03:45
if they are individual files - select them all and Send to Compressed File - call the file something.mod - make sure windows isnt hiding a .zip extension. If it is go into windows explorer settings and make sure you are not hiding known file extensions. Your mod (zip) file should not contain a folder as the first thing when you open it - it should have one or more xml files in the base of the mod (zip) file.